Player x noob: fresh start

Hey! Still on the way to Texas but I'm gonna write this because I'm bored. So yea
Location: the drop ship/ the place where you start the game
3rd person POV
Btw this happens a little after the episode where stoner turns into a dragon( can't remember the name) so dums in it
—————————————————————

   DEFEAT
Player had lost once again. The imposter had shot him in electrical, that imposter being his own sister Dum. " how do I keep losing? I was so close! At this point why even bother!" " Me too" player looks up to see a dark blue crew mate smirking. "What do you want? Here to gloat?" " um, of course? Honestly you're never gonna win. You're so bad at this game it's hilarious! No wonder you're alone" bro says. Then he walked away. Player sighs. " he's right" "player?" Player hears a familiar female voice behind him. " Noob? What are you doing here? I thought you hated me for voting you out" " yeah, I just wanna apologize for everything. I've just been thinking and it not right to break up because of a game. I was just stupid. I know you probably don't wanna get back together, but I just want you to know, that I'm sorry for everything" " wait, really?" " yes player, really" " well, I guess we co-" " what is this female dog doing here?!" Player turns around to see veteran standin there. He didn't look very happy too see players ex. " oh hey veteran. Don't worry, we're on good terms with each other now" " after everything she's done to you! Dude she used you. She always pretended to be an actual noob just for you to baby her" " I know that veteran, but noobs already apologized to me" " yeah, trust me veteran, I have changed. For the better" veteran raises an eyebrow. " whatever dudes" he walks away. " so, do you wanna get together again?" " I can't see why not" " awwwww! You guys are so cute together" dum says. " you heard all that?" " um of course! I have good ears you know" " is this your sister player?" Noob says. " yep! And maybe someday, your sister in law" that made noob blush, A Lot.
—————————————————————
If the ending sucks, that's because I didn't know how to end it. But yeah! There it is! Also update on the tire thing, we're gonna get the van towed so yeah!