stuffys

so, i was in the mood to make some art today, and i did already

(this chapter has  mentions of drugs and kinda dirty stuff so beware)

but my phone died.

no big deal! just plug it in and-

oh wait.
that's right.

i left the charger at my aunts

sh!t

so today i went to fun city with my friend

and we had to meet at a bp gas station so they could pick me up

so i had to wake up early

so my mom had wanted to pick me up and stuff the night before. the problem is that she never hears her alarms and stays up way too late. but she kinda made me go with her to my aunts. not so bad right?

wrong

my aunt is pretty fucking stupid. thank god we're not blood related.

she drinks everyday, she vapes, and im pretty sure she smokes weed.

well, thats what some adults do, not that big of a deal right?

well, shes ok i guess, but her kids are fucking crack heads

first of all, she lets her oldest daughter (shes 13) and her niece (also 13) vapes, drink achohol, and SMOKE WEED! AND WATCH PORN TOO! im 99.99% sure thats illegal in the u.s. also, her 10 year old sons vape too. yesterday, they were even trying to get high off of TOILET PAPER! they were playing with a lighter and perfume and spraying it towards me! i was fucking terrified of that shit.

they also scam money on adopt me on roblox. and they smoke weed too. and they were acting like they wanted to do it with me. dis-fucking-custing

(unrelated, but i just got my nail stuck in my keyboard for the 2nd time. my nails are long AF)

and then there's this 7 year old kid. i fuckin hate this little shit and i wanna drop kick him to china. he's super annoying for no reason, and he always acts like hes tough though i could beat him up. well, obviously i could im like way older than him.

anyway, so i went to bed that night and woke up to my grandpa waking me up. i was supossed to be to the bp by 10. and guess when i woke up?

9:41 am. MY MOM DIDNT WAKE ME UP
GGS IN THE CHAT FOR MY GRANDPA FOR COMING ALL THAT WAY GOD DAMN

so i get ready as fast as i can and head out the door. and you know what i forget?

my charger for my phone, my tablet, and the charger for my tablet.

now that i think about it, i gotta check adopt me to see if my aunt 10 yearolds are burgulars or not cuz i got 4k saved up.

omg im praying they didnt do anyhting

OK THEY DIDNT 

THANK GOD.

so we get to the bp only like 5 mins late and we go to fun city.

and it was very fun!

i swam with my bestie, we went to panera and i got a bussin grilled cheese, we went to the arcade and i got over 700 tickets on my card and spent them on fidgets and candy since i had extra, and then i went to her house.  and we rode in her go kart and messed around with this strawberry fidget i bought from fun city. then i found out that she cant have her phone anymore. no electronics. god dammit. that happened because the day before she cut her stomach a little with a knife and told me and my other friend, who called the school that we go to and her parents found out.

well, i guess i cant talk to anyone until i get my charger cuz i only know her actual number.

this is gonna be fun.

also, my longass thumbnail is 1/3 of the way off my finger. 

i hate life sometimes.

anyway, ima do some headcannon names for the aul crew, so

boiyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee