i feel bad for spanish gametoons

bro, so i was looking at gametoons spanish, and i honestly feel bad for all the spanish AUL fans. 

first of all, gametoons went full on lazy for some of the episodes. among us logic 3 doesnt even have its own episode. you'd have to watch the movie version first. which is stupid since when it cuts right to AUL4, the viewers are probably like "bro wtf, who is veteran?"

and in episode 8 they didnt even bother to turn down the volume on the music video like in the english version.

also, the episodes of aul stopped coming out after the 15th episode, though the last actual episode was the SECOND episode of the novisor saga. THE SECOND! FRICKING DOS! the viewers were probably very confused.

and since the episode were cut off, they'd have to go to the english version to see player get his first win! 

and its not ONLY aul, theres only 1 squid game logic, and mc logic doesnt even exsist! well, besides the first ever creeper thingys, but i choose to forget those.

and also, why does everyone in AUL sound so weird? LIKE SIRCLOGSWORTH! MY MAN SOUNDS LIKE BDAY! wait... what does bday sound like?

...

well, at least he kinda sounds normal.

anyway, thats AUL (hehe get it? AUL, ALL) for today!

boiyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee