"Please" And "Thank You"

Summary : The story of how Louis got Harry to say "please" and "thank you" .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis punched the code to Harry's office and pushed the door open , "Hey Hazzie ." He let the door shut behind him as he shook his coat off , "It's so cold outside ."

"You're still cold here ? I can turn the heat up ." Harry stood up from his chair and went to the thermostat in the corner of the room , turning the heat up so Louis won't be cold . He turned to go back to his chair and smiled when he saw Louis made himself comfortable there .

"Comfy ?" Harry walked closer , Louis nodded and wiggled a bit in the seat , "You warmed it up for me ."

Harry moved his fringe from his forehead , "I have a bit more work to get done before we're going to dinner , so I need you to get up . You can sit in my lap ."

"Ask nicely ." Louis smiled cutely up at him as he made no move to get up .

Harry blinked at him . "I just did ."

"You didn't say the word that makes asking it nicely , nice ." Louis bit his lower lip , "I'm not getting up until you do ." He grabbed the armrests of the chair with both hands .

Harry only smiled , "You're cute . Now I need my chair back ."

"Ask nicely and I will ." Louis shrugged his shoulders , Harry scrunched his nose a bit , "Nicely , huh ?" He reached his hands down to tickle Louis' sides , smiling wider at the sound of Louis' giggles .

"St-Stop !" Louis curled up in the chair and tried to push Harry's hands away , letting out a squeak when Harry moved to his ribs .

"Get up from the chair , baby ."

"A-Ask nicely ! Ask nicely already !" Louis called through giggles , Harry stopped and instead rested his hands on Louis' waist , letting out a sigh , "Can you please get up from the chair ?"

"Was that so hard ?" Louis let out the last few giggles as he caught his breath back and stood up from the chair , Harry kissed his cheek a few times , "You're so adorable ." He sat on his chair and brought Louis into his lap sideways , keeping one arm around his waist as the other one grabbed the computer mouse .

Louis cuddled himself into his chest as he watched him working for a bit , when there was a knock on the office door .

"It's Rod with our dinner ." Harry picked Louis up from his lap , Louis nodded , "I'll go open ."

"Don't . I will ." Harry stood up and stopped him , going to the door himself .

"Why ? It's just Rod ." Louis asked , Harry nodded , "I know , but it could easily be someone else with other intentions ." He opened the door and let Rodrigo , his chef , into the office with a cart .

"Hey Rod ." Louis smiled as he joined them , Rod smiled back , "Good evening , Sir ."

"Stop calling me that , I told you not to ." Louis pouted as he stood next to Harry , leaning into him when Harry wrapped an arm around his waist .

Rodrigo only smiled as he placed their dinner on the table , lighting up a few candles aswell and adding utensils and napkins .

Louis looked up at Harry and wrapped both his arms around his middle , looking up at him , "Hazzie ."

Harry looked down at Louis and wrapped both arms around his waist . "Baby ."

"Rod cooked our dinner and was so nice to bring it up here , wasn't he ?" He asked with a smile , Harry pecked the tip of his nose , "Where are you heading with that ?"

Louis gave him a cute smile , "You know what we say when someone is doing something nice to us ." He bit his lower lip not to giggle at Harry's deadpanned expression .

Harry eyed him for a few more seconds , before looking over to Rodrigo . "Thank you for dinner ."

Louis let out a squeal and squeezed his arms around Harry , turning to Rodrigo aswell , "Thanks Rod ."

Rodrigo's eyes were wide in surprise , he blinked a few times before bowing a bit and leaving the office wordlessly .

Louis turned his attention back to Harry and cupped his cheeks , "I'm so happy you said it ." He grinned and pulled Harry down to kiss him , Harry melted into their kiss and wrapped his arms tighter around him , humming a bit , "It was a one-time thing ."

"I'm still happy ." Louis kissed him once more , humming when Harry held him still to kiss him longer .

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author