The Reactions

Summary : Reactions to Harry's and Louis' engagement .

Picture of the ring is up top if anyone wondered what it looks like .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry was sitting next to Louis on the plane on their flight back home , watching as Louis was looking down at his engagement ring , thumbing over it and twisting it around his finger .

"My heart feels mushy every time I look at it ." Louis bit his lower lip , his cheeks turned soft-pink when he looked up and saw that Harry was staring at him . "I can't wait to tell everyone ."

The couple kept the engagement to themselves for the rest of their vacation , and when the guards arrived at the Villa to help them carry everything to the boat - they saw the ring on Louis' finger .

Well , it was more like , Louis ran up to Harley , one of the guards he's closest with , with a wide grin on his face , "Harley look , he wants me forever !"

Harley's eyebrows raised , he took Louis' hand gently to look at the ring , a smile broke onto his face , "Congratulations , about time it happened ." He smiled wider when Louis hugged him , he put his arms around him aswell .

The rest of the guards congratulated the couple , Harley gave Harry a pat on the shoulder and smiled , Harry gave him a small smile back and small nod of his head before he picked up one of the suitcases to carry .

They arrived at the plane , Louis hurried into the plane and to the cockpit , where Paul was sitting preparing the plane to take off .

"Hey Louis , how are you ?" Paul smiled , his eyes are still on the buttons in front of him .

"Perfect . Just perfect . Want to know why ?"

"Tell me ."

"You're going to have to look at me ."

Paul turned his head to Louis , feeling his heart skipping a beat at the sight of Louis holding his hand up showing off the engagement ring with a wide grin on his lips . Paul turned in his seat and took Louis' hand to see the ring , a smile spread on his lips , "About damn time . Congratulations ." He gave Louis a hug .

Louis grinned and squeezed him , they pulled back when Harry walked into the cockpit . Paul stood up from his seat and gave Harry a punch to the shoulder , "Proud of you ."

Harry smiled a bit , his arm instinctively wrapping around Louis when Louis put his arms around his middle .

And here they were , about to land back home .

Louis was attached to Harry for most of the flight , only when Harry had to get a bit of work done then Louis went to spend some time with Harley and another guard , Greg , the three played Scrabble and then watched a movie , before Louis headed to the room in the back of the plane to rest . And obviously , he only really fell asleep when Harry joined him .

They landed and unloaded from the plane , it was a bit past midday as they got into their Range Rover .

"Hazzie ." Louis turned his head after buckling his seatbelt , "Can we make a stop to see Nialler ?"

"Sure . Is he working or is he home ?"

"I think he's home , I'll text him ." Louis pulled his phone out , "I really cannot wait any longer to tell him ."