Post Trauma

Summary : Since he started to go to therapy , Louis also starts to notice signs of post trauma Harry has .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis looked at Harry worriedly from where he was sat in the passenger's seat ; Harry was staring forward with a blank expression , hands tight around the steering wheel .

The two were out for a walk , when Harry got a call about a bomb that exploded in a shop in the city .

Louis said nothing as they stepped out of the car , he covered his nose and mouth at the strong smell of the smoke as the fire department  just finished putting the fire out .

Harry looked at the burned shop , nostrils flared at the smell of the smoke . He took in the sight , eyes scanning around .

Louis moved closer to stand by Harry's side , he looked up at him with a frown . He turned his head to the side to the burned down shop and then back to Harry ; it took him a few moments , but then he realized that Harry was thinking back to how his mother and sister died because of a bomb .

"Harry ." Louis said his name softly and put his hands on the sides of Harry's torso , "Look at me ?"

Harry looked down at Louis , his face still blank .

Louis gave him an encouraging smile , "You've got this . Go help them ." He gave him a squeeze .

Harry put his hand on the back of Louis' head and brought him closer , he kissed his forehead in appreciation and went to join the police investigators .

~~

~~

Harry smiled as he watched Louis running across the field , Odin , Apollo and Chess running with him .

Louis had a wide grin on his lips as he ran back to Harry , tiredly plopping down on the grass . He then gasped and giggled when Odin and Chess jumped on him , licking his face .

"Adorable ." Harry smiled down at Louis as Louis wrapped his arms around Chess and turned to lay on his side , bringing Chess with him .

Louis let go of Chess and sat up , taking Harry's offered hand and standing up with Harry's help .

Harry brushed the grass off Louis' back and fit his arm around his waist , "Let's start heading back --" He was cut off by a loud sound of a motorcycle passing by quickly on the road outside the park , his arm tightened around Louis' waist and hand gripping him .

Louis placed his hand on Harry's , "Hey , what happened ?" He asked , his other hand tapped Harry's chest when he didn't answer . "Harry . You're - you're kind of hurting me ." He pulled at the grip Harry had on his waist .

Harry immediately relaxed his hand and rubbed Louis' side , "Sorry baby ."

"What happened ?" Louis asked quietly .

Harry was quiet for a few seconds before he answered . "Heard a motorcycle ."

Louis nodded and stayed quiet , waiting for Harry to go on . Harry didn't say a word , though .