Heartbeat

Summary : Harry's heart stops for a few seconds , and Louis thinks it's the end .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis smiled as Harry pulled out the bar stool for him to sit , he thanked him and sat down , Liam on his other side and Zayn next to Liam .

Harry sat next to Louis and leaned closer to his ear , "What do you want to order ?"

"Let's start with shots . Then I'll have something light , don't really feel like drinking tonight ." Louis said back over the loud music .

Harry ordered four shots for them all , Louis held his glass up and clinked it with Harry's , Liam's and then Zayn's glasses . They drank their shots , Louis giggled as he put his glass down , "I'll never get used to this taste ."

Harry put his arm on the back of Louis' chair , "Fries too ?"

"Of course ." Louis smiled , "Love fries too much to say no ."

Harry ordered their drinks along with a plate of fries , his arm moving to rest around Louis' waist when Louis shuffled closer to him .

"Are you drinking tonight ?" Louis asked , Harry shook his head , "Not much . Just the usual ."

"I've never seen you drunk before , you know ." Louis smiled a bit , "Been wondering what it would be like ."

"I never get drunk . I can't put myself in a place where I have no control over my actions . I need to be focused one hundred percent , especially out in public like tonight ." Harry explained .

"I've been wondering for a while what kind of drunk you are . Was hoping you're a cuddly and cute drunk ." Louis squished his cheeks a bit , Harry smiled and leaned in to kiss him , "I guess we'll have to keep on wondering ."

"What if we got drunk together at home ? Just us two . One night ." Louis asked , "Will you think about it ?"

Harry's nose scrunched a bit at the sight of Louis' small pout . "I'll think about it ." He let Louis kiss him quickly , leaning forward for another kiss when Louis pulled back .

Their drinks and plate of fries were placed on the counter in front of them while they were busy kissing , Louis pushed Harry back a bit and grabbed his drink .

"Eat , baby ." Harry brought the fries closer , then grabbed his own drink . He lifted the glass up to his lips and drank quickly , then leaned in to kiss Louis' temple , "I'm going to talk to Victor , I'll be back in a minute ." He drank a bit more and stood up from his seat .

Harry took only a few steps to where Victor stood , before something felt odd . He stopped in his spot , his vision slowly became blurry as he tried locking eyes with Victor . His body temperature spiked up quickly and he felt hot all over , he managed to grab his radio out of his pocket , "All units - lock the place down ."

And with that he passed out on the floor .

Louis turned around when he heard a thud , his heart dropped in his chest when he saw that it was Harry . Victor and another guard were at Harry's side quickly , Louis jumped out of his seat and hurried over , kneeling down next to Harry , "H-Harry ?" He grabbed his cheeks .

Liam wrapped his arms around Louis and pulled him away while Zayn kneeled down at Louis' spot to check Harry over .

"What -- let me go ! Liam !" Louis struggled , Liam kept him away , "Let Zayn check him over . Calm down ."

Zayn looked up at Victor , "We need to get him to the hospital - right now . Before it's too late ."

Victor ordered the guards to bring the stretcher , the rest of the guards kept the place on lockdown so no one could leave before investigating what happened .