Scars

Summary : Harry tells Louis about some of the scars on his body .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis woke up to the shower running ; he just moved in with Harry recently and was still getting used to the fact that Harry woke up early on weekends to workout .

He pouted a bit and shuffled in his spot to get comfortable again , letting out a soft sigh . Harry's - well now his , too - bed was soft , too soft for him to get out of .

The shower stopped running , he listened to Harry shuffling around the bathroom before the door opened and he walked out . Harry looked over to Louis , a smile spread on his lips at the sight as he walked into the walk-in closet room to get dressed . He pulled on a pair of boxers and sweatpants , hanging his towel to dry before returning to the bedroom .

He walked over to Louis' side of the bed and bent over , hands pressing on either side of him , "I know you're awake , baby ."

"No 'm not ." Louis mumbled as he hid his smile in the pillow under his head .

Harry's nose twitched at his cuteness , he wiggled one hand under the blankets and tickled at his sides , "Liar ."

"Okay , okay , stop -- Hazzie !" Louis laughed as he squirmed away from the tickles , Harry kneeled on the bed and leaned down to kiss Louis' cheek , "Good morning ." 

"Good morning ." Louis smiled , pushing Harry away when he leaned in , aiming for a kiss on the lips . "Hazzie no , I have morning breath ." He covered his mouth and rolled out of bed , running into the bathroom and closing the door behind him .

Harry took the time to organize the bed and check his phone for important notifications , he had his back to the bathroom when Louis walked out .

Louis first blushed when he realized that Harry was topless ; but then his attention was on the scars on his back . The scars were white and fully healed , messy one over the other all over his right shoulder blade . On his lower back there was another scar in the shape of an X , also fully healed .

He walked over to Harry , who heard him and turned around to face him . Louis' cheeks were pink with blush as he tapped his finger on Harry's shoulder blade , "What -- what happened ? How ..."

Harry only gave him a gentle smile , "Long story ."

Louis looked up at him through his lashes , "Tell me ." He asked him in a soft voice , and Harry was weak .

He put a comforting hand on Louis' waist . "A few years ago , I was held hostage by this group . They wanted information , tried getting it using a metal whip ."

Louis held his lower lip between his teeth , hand lowering to the X shaped scar . "And this one ..?"

"Same group . Burned me with a burning piece of metal ."

Louis scanned over Harry's body , over small circle shaped scars over his back . "Are those from bullets ?"

"Yes , back when I was stupid enough to not wear a vest ."

"And this one is from that night a month ago , when I came over at , like , almost four in the morning . When you were ambushed and attacked with a knife ." Louis tapped the healing scar on Harry's forearm .

He then looked at Harry's chest , seeing faint lines of scars under the tattoos . Harry looked down to his own chest , where Louis was looking . "Those are just knife cuts , from fights ."

"And this one ?" Louis pointed to two pink scars at the side of Harry's torso . They were short and the way they healed was different - they weren't white and faded , but pink and bumpy over the skin .

"I was stabbed twice , and couldn't get the medical care I needed , so I had to burn the gash to close it and sew my skin to stop the bleeding ." Harry explained , "Didn't do a very good job ."

Louis' face scrunched up in sadness at the story , "Sounds painful ."

Harry put both his hands on Louis' waist , "Don't make that face , baby , it hurts more than a stab ."

"Shut it ." Louis huffed and nudged Harry away a bit , Harry smiled and tilted Louis' head up to kiss him , "Want to go out for breakfast ?"

"How do you move on from such conversations so quickly ." Louis mumbled as Harry kissed him some more , holding his face in his large hands .

"Those scars are from things that happened in the past , and that's it . Let them stay there ." Harry kissed his forehead .

Louis pouted a bit , "Fine . But please watch out , Hazzie , don't get injured ." He looked up at him through his lashes with big doe eyes .

Harry kissed him again , "I'll try ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author