Storm

Summary : There's a storm outside , and Louis is alone in his apartment . Harry is there in a heartbeat .

Next updates will be very slow , as I am very very busy with little to no time to breathe .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis laid awake in his bed , holding the blankets around himself as he listened to the storm outside . He couldn't bring himself to close his eyes , even though he felt tired from the long day .

I need a distraction , Louis thought to himself before grabbing his phone from the beside table , pulling it out of the charger . He switched from one app to another , watching videos to keep himself distracted .

He furrowed his eyebrows when he saw that Harry was calling him ; it was past midnight .

"Harry ?"

"Hey baby . What are you doing up so late ?"

"I could ask you the same thing , you know ." Louis smiled a bit .

"Was working late , I'm leaving the office building now . Why are you up ?"

"Just ... you know . Can't sleep ."

"Any particular reason ?"

Louis was quiet for a few seconds ; he didn't want to sound like a child , but he also didn't want to lie to Harry . "Not really . Nothing bad ."

"I'll be over at yours soon ."

"You - what ?" Louis raised his eyebrows .

"I'd like to see you , I want to make sure you're alright ."

Louis' heart melted at his words . He bit his lower lip with pink blush on his cheeks , "It's so late though , you should go home and sleep ."

"I want to see you . I'll be over soon ."

"Okay ." Louis gave in as his blush deepened .

"Good . See you in ten baby ."

They hung up , Louis bit his lower lip ; how did Harry even know he was awake ? He never called Louis during the night . Then he realized - Harry was on his way over . He stood up from bed and looked down at his clothes - they weren't too embarrassing and he was comfy , so he kept them on . He pulled on a pair of fluffy socks before spraying just a tiny little bit of his fabric fragrance on his clothes - to both smell nice but not look like he did it on purpose .

He went to the living room and turned some lights on , before going to the kitchen to put the kettle on . He peeked back into the living room , seeing that his fluffy couch blanket wasn't there . He fetched it from his bedroom and put it on the couch , before going back to the kitchen .

He prepared two mugs , one with tea for himself and the other with coffee for Harry , without filling it with water just yet , as he waited for Harry to arrive first .

He was sitting on the couch under the fluffy blanket , scrolling through yet another app on his phone , when there was a soft knock on his door . He put his phone down and moved the blanket off , going to the door .

Through the small control board he saw Harry , through a tiny hidden security camera . He unlocked the door and opened it , smiling shyly at Harry , "Hey ."

"Hey baby ." Harry walked into the apartment and kissed Louis softly , before turning around to lock the door behind him . He turned to Louis as he shrugged his coat off , he scanned him quickly to try to detect what he was feeling , what he was thinking .

Don't Mess With The Wrong Person - Larry Stylinson AU (boyxboy)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara