The Aurora

Summary : Harry and Louis go on a trip to see the northern lights .

*Proper long one-shot*

Enjoy x

~~

Louis smiled at Laura , she smiled back and waved , the office phone pressed to her ear . Louis tip-toed past her and walked down the hallway to Harry's office . Harry texted him earlier to come to his office at a certain hour to talk about something he wouldn't tell him about .

Louis punched the code to the door in and pushed it open , stopping in his spot when he saw a man sitting in one of the chairs in front of Harry's desk , Harry sat in front of him in his chair .

"Oh - sorry ." Louis blushed and was about to step back , but Harry only smiled gently , "Come in , baby ."

Louis looked to the man then back to Harry , blush still permanent on his cheeks ; it was the first time he walked in on a meeting .

"Baby ." Harry moved back from the desk a bit , "Come here , I asked you to be here didn't I ?"

Louis bit his lower lip as he stepped into the room , letting the door shut behind him . He walked towards Harry , his hands holding his sweater sleeves .

Harry brought him into his lap , "I want you to meet Mitch Rowland , my traveling agent ."

Mitch held his hand out , "Nice to meet you , Mr. Tomlinson ."

Louis shook his hand , Harry rubbed Louis' back to soothe him , "Mitch is here to help with our trip to the north ." He said , smiling when Louis' face lit up at the mention of their trip .

Mitch pulled out his laptop and placed it on Harry's desk , showing them both some options for flights , hotels , Villas , things to do around the area (which wasn't much) and more .

Harry let Louis pick what he liked , as he asked Mitch not to name prices to him before Louis joined their meeting .

The meeting lasted a bit over two hours , Louis stood up from Harry's lap so Harry could stand up and shake Mitch's hand before walking him to the door . Louis sat in Harry's chair as he watched him , a smile permanent on his lips .

Harry returned from walking Mitch to the lobby , smiling when he saw Louis sitting in his chair with a grin on his lips . 

"I'm so happy we're going on this trip ." Louis smiled , "I've always wanted to see the northern lights ."

Harry held his hands out for Louis to hold , "I'm happy that you're happy ." He wrapped his large hands around Louis' when Louis put his small hands in his , he pulled him up from the chair and wrapped his arms around his waist , "It'll be the best week ."

~~

Louis held Harry's hand tightly as the plane took off ; he watched through the window as they got higher and higher , then turned to Harry to tell him something , but stopped before he could say anything when he saw Harry was staring at him , making him blush . "What ?"

Harry only smiled back softly , "You're cute . Was admiring you ." He chuckled a bit when Louis put his free hand over his eyes . Louis bit his lower lip , "What's it with you and making me blush so much ?"