The Big Boss And The Little Boss

Summary : Harry is the big boss , Louis is the little boss .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry stood in front of his guards , everyone was geard up with weapon , bulletproof vests , combat wear .

"I'm going to go through things briefly once again so we're all on the same page ." Harry moved his M-16 gun to the side of his body , his hands on his gun belt . "This is a civilian building . No one shoots unless your life is threatened . You do not hurt a single civilian - we're here for the arm dealers ."

The guards nodded along to his words .

"Those dealers took responsibility for the shooting in the city yesterday , where four civilians were injured . If they shoot - you kill them . If they turn themselves in - you arrest them ."

Harry finished and turned his head to the side , just in time for Louis to join his crew with some of the dogs . He took Louis' hand and kissed his knuckles , then wordlessly took a few steps back to let Louis talk to the guards .

"Hi . Good morning ." Louis waved a bit and smiled , "Well , I don't have much to say actually . You know the pups , you trained with them a lot . They know what to do . Y --"

"I'm sorry . Why are we listening to this kid giving us orders ?" One of the guards cut Louis off , huffing when he was elbowed by the guard standing next to him .

Harry's face hardened , he took two steps towards him but was stopped by Louis , who held his arm out to block him .

Louis gave Harry a light nudge to take a step back , then turned to the guard who cut him off .

"This kid has been training guard dogs and attack dogs for almost four years now ." Louis cocked his hip to the side a bit , "This kid is here to help make the city a better place , just like you . Don't underestimate me ."

Odin growled from next to Louis , who looked down at him and petted him . He looked up at the guard again , "My dogs are the best you could ever find - because I trained them , and I know what they're capable of . This one right here snapped someone's neck to protect me . Don't try them ."

Louis then turned away from the guard to face the rest of the guards . "I trust you guys to keep my pups safe when they're with you - and they'll keep you safe in return ."

Louis finished and stepped back to where the rest of the dogs stood , Harry took over after him and went straight to the rude guard , with Victor joining him .

"Hand over your gear . You're out ." Harry told him , watching as the guard handed his gear over to Victor . He shook his head at him , "No one is going to disrespect Louis ." He stepped back to stand in front of everyone , "Team up , we're going in five ."

Everyone scattered around and into teams as Liam ordered everyone where to locate themselves , Harry walked over to Louis and took his hand , "Go get in the bulletproof van ."

"Keep my pups safe ." Louis squeezed his hand , Harry held his chin in his other hand and kissed him , "Promise . I'll kill anyone who tries to hurt them ."

"I didn't need to know that ." Louis scrunched up his nose .

"Sure you do , little boss . You're part of the security team , I'm not hiding anything from you ." Harry smirked a bit .

"So I'm the little boss now ?" Louis smiled , "Does it make you the big boss ?"

"I've always been the big boss ." Harry squished his cheeks and kissed him once more , "Now go get in the van , I'll see you later ."

Louis pouted a bit and nodded . "Love you ."

"Love you , little boss ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author