Arrested

Summary : A new cop in the city arrests Louis for some odd reason , not knowing what he got himself into .

Dedicated to my babes @babycakesandboobear , happy birthday x

Enjoy x

~~

Harry watched Louis putting leashes on Chess and Donna , "Where are you taking them ?"

"We're just going for a walk , I also want to get a cup of hot chocolate , say hi to Niall ." Louis took the two leashes , "Just the regular route ."

"Okay ." Harry nodded and held one arm open , Louis smiled and cuddled into him , "I'll be okay , I'll text you ."

Harry kissed the top of his head , before grabbing his chin and tilting his head up to kiss him properly . Louis smiled against his lips ; it gave him butterflies whenever Harry kissed him in public .

"Go . Text me . Call ." Harry kissed him once more , Louis nodded and took the two dogs , leaving the pavilion to go to the front gates .

He said goodbye to Sean , one of the gurds who worked there , Sean nodded his head at him with a smile as he was on a phone call .

Louis walked the two dogs , commanding them along the way . He loved training with the dogs in public , he believed it was better than the studio in the pavilion , as it was more productive and actually taught the dogs to do good work while having possible distractions around them .

He walked down the streets , commanding them to stop and sit when they got to crossovers , telling them to follow when he started walking . The two dogs were doing a good job following Louis' orders , so Louis decided to try walking them without their leashes , as there were barely any people around .

 He took the leashes off and gave the two dogs some treats for being good , before the three were walking again .

They almost made it to the park , when a police car stopped with a screech on the road next to Louis , startling him a bit . A police officer stepped out of the driver's seat , "Oi , what do you think you're doing ?"

Louis' eyes widened , "What -- ... what am I doing ?" He asked as the officer approached him .

"What the hell do you think you're doing , walking such dogs with no leashes on ?" The officer towered over him , Louis stepped back , "Th-They're trained , Sir --"

"Do I look like I care ? These are dangerous dogs and here you are , thinking you own the city and can walk them with no leashes on ." He gritted .

Louis swallowed thickly , "I - I didn't know I couldn't ... I'll put the leashes on , I --"

"No , you're coming with me ." The officer grabbed his arm and shoved him against the car , Louis winced when he bumped his chin . He gasped when his wrists were cuffed behind his back , while the two dogs were barking . He barely even noticed his phone fell out of his pocket .

"Shut the fuck up already ." The officer kicked his foot towards the two before opening the backseat door , shoving Louis inside and closing the door .

"What -- don't just leave them there !" Louis protested , but the officer got into the driver's seat , "You shut the fuck up too ." He put his seatbelt on and started driving .