Boxing

Summary : Harry does boxing , Louis wants to try too .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry gained his breath back before he stood up from the bench and wiped his forehead with the back of his arm , walking over to Liam .

"Ready ?" Liam held his palms up with the pads on , Harry nodded and put his gloved hands in front of him , he took a deep breath in and let it out , before went back to punching the pads Liam was holding .

Right punch , left punch , duck under the pad , left punch , right punch , duck , repeat .

Louis walked into the home gym , where Harry was training with Liam , he smiled as he watched them (more like raking his eyes over Harry's back muscles and massive arms) .

Liam got distracted once he realized Louis was in the room , he gave him a smile , "Hi Lou --" He was cut off with a punch to the face , making him stumble back a bit .

"Never take your eyes off the person in front of you trying to punch you ." Harry shook his head and took two steps back , turning his head to Louis , "Hey baby ."

"Hey ." Louis pouted , "Don't be mean to Liam ."

"His fault ." Harry tore the velcro of the gloves open with his teeth and took them off , walking over to Louis , "How was your morning walk ?"

"Was alright , Odin is upstairs resting ." Louis smiled as Harry put his hands on his waist , blushing when Harry pulled him closer to his bare chest .

"Right , my queue to leave ." Liam took the pads off his hands and put them aside , he took his backpack , "Bye guys ."

"Bye Li ." Louis waved at him , "Sorry Harry punched you ."

Liam only laughed before he left the room , shaking his head on the way out .

Louis looked over Harry's shoulders at the boxing gloves on the floor , he walked over and picked them up , "Can I try ?"

Harry raised his eyebrows . "You want to learn to punch ?"

"Yeah why not ." Louis shrugged as he started putting the gloves on , "Maybe I could prove to you that I'm strong ." He grinned .

Harry held his laughter back , though let a small one escape , "Sure baby ." He said as he walked over to Louis to help him put the gloves on properly .

"Don't laugh ." Louis gave his middle a light punch , then stepped back giggling when Harry glared at him playfully .

Harry put the pads on his hands and walked over to Louis , "So it goes like this : right punch ," Harry held his left palm up for Louis , Louis positioned himself with one leg back and his arms in front of him , punching at the pad .

"Left punch ," Harry held his right pad to Louis , who punched the pad . Harry smiled , "Then you duck ," He said , Louis ducked a bit and Harry moved his arm above Louis , "Now left punch ," Harry let Louis punch his right pad , "Right punch ," Louis punched the left pad , "Duck again ," Louis ducked and Harry moved his arm above him , "And repeat ."

"That's all you did the past hour ? Easy peasy ." Louis smiled , and started to slowly do the punching and ducking routine .

"We also did some upper-cuts ."

"What's an upper-cut ?" Louis asked as he stopped punching .

Harry held the pad facing downwards , "Punch up at the pad ."

"Like this ?" Louis asked and tried to punch , Harry pursed his lips a bit to hold back a smile , though couldn't really help himself . "Yes baby , just -- harder than that ."

"I am strong ." Louis punched at the pad harder , Harry only smiled wider , "You are , baby ." He teased a bit .

Louis didn't hesitate and landed a punch to Harry's chest , uncalled and unprepared . He giggled a bit at the surprised look on Harry's face , before he let out a laugh as Harry threw him over his shoulder .

"No put me down ! I'm sorry !" Louis laughed as Harry walked them across the room , he took his pads off on the way as he reached the closet full of gym equipment , he grabbed Louis by the hips and lifted him up to sit him ontop of the high closet .

"Harry ." Louis whined a bit , though giggled still . Harry pretended to ignore him as he walked over to where he dropped the pads , picking them up to put them back in place . He put the pads in their place in the small locker on the other side of the room , then walked across the room to pick up the tank top he took off during practice .

He picked his tank top up and used it to wipe the sweat from his face and chest , blinking in surprise when he felt something light hitting him . He looked down at the floor to see a punching glove , then turned to look at Louis , who was holding the second glove in his hands .

"Help me down ." He pouted and threw the second glove at Harry , giggling when it hit him on the side of the head . He held his hands out for Harry when Harry walked over to him , Harry grabbed him by the hips and took him off the top of the closet - and back to over his shoulder .

"No ." Louis whined through giggles as Harry walked with him out of the home gym , he held onto him tightly as Harry walked up the stairs to the first floor .

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author