Shopping

Summary : Harry and Louis go shopping .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis clutched Harry's arm in his hand , "Can I pick something for you ?" He looked around the shops they passed by , Harry smiled , "Of course ."

The couple had free time after having lunch out together , so they decided to walk around the shopping centre . Louis got himself a new pair of shoes he liked , pouting only a bit when Harry insisted on carrying the bag .

"Let's go in here ." Louis tugged gently at Harry's arm as he pulled him into a store , Harry easily followed his lead , "Did you see something you liked ?"

"I saw a button up but I want to know if you like it too ." Louis told him , he let go of his arm so he could walk down the aisles properly , have his hands free to search through the clothings .

An employee approached them , she looked visibly nervous as she smiled at them , "Good afternoon . How can I help you ?"

Louis bit his lower lip , "I - I saw a button up and I'm looking for it , it's uh , it's black and there was a bit of blue on it ."

"Follow me ." She turned around , Louis followed her down the aisles , Harry close behind them . Louis thanked the employee with a smile when he saw the button up , he took a hanger out and showed Harry , "Do you like it ?"

Harry put his hand on the small of Louis' back , "Do you like it ?"

Louis huffed , "Hazzie this shirt is for you to wear ."

"And for you to steal ."

"Shut it ." Louis blushed a bit , "Do you like it or not ?" He held the shirt up a bit more .

"I do , baby ."

"Because I like it or because you actually like it ?" Louis asked , twitching away when Harry pinched his side . He checked the size of the shirt he was holding before putting it back and searching for the right size .

Louis took the button up with him as he kept looking at more shirts , picking another button up for Harry . Harry watched him with a smile on his lips ; he would've worn a onesie to work if it made Louis happy .

Louis went to the registry to pay , watching as the clothes were folded into a bag . His nose twitched a bit at the price before he handed over his credit card ; he never bought anything expensive , it was never part of his life or who he was . He never needed to spend so much money on clothes , nor wanted . Now that he had money and could afford it he let himself let loose a little bit , especially when it was a gift to Harry .

Louis accepted his card back and put it in his small card holder and in his pocket , grinning when Harry fit his arm around his waist and pressed a loving kiss to his cheek . Louis took the back from the employee and thanker her , grabbing Harry's hand with his other hand as they walked out of the store .

"Now you have two new shirts for date nights ." Louis swung their hands between them a bit , Harry gave his hand a squeeze , "Are you afraid I'm running out of shirts ? You know full well how many I have ."

"Yeah , well , now you have two more that I picked ." Louis gave him a cute smile . 

Harry tugged him a bit closer and let go of his hand to put his arm around his waist , he looked around them for a bit before turning back to Louis . He was about to speak but then saw that Louis was following a store with his eyes as they passed by it , twisting his neck a bit before looking ahead again .