Chapter 16: Marriage Vows

Months ago: YG's party

"Lee Know is cute." 

"I'm cuter," Changbin protested and Hyunjin added, "I'm the cutest." 

Meanwhile, Minho just stared at Yiren with wide eyes, practically unable to believe that he was actually meeting her. Her hair was put up in a tight bun, and her eyes wide and amused, she stared back at him, thinning her lips to perhaps control herself from laughing out loud at Changbin and Hyunjin arguing like kids. 

"Oh?" Minho averted his eyes, his tsundere side showing, "I am." 

"Sir, would y- Sorry!" Yiren intentionally moved closer to him to spill a drink on his coat, as planned earlier in texts. Although she felt bad for ruining an ultra-expensive designer coat, it was a part of the plan to let them meet. 

Minho pretended to be shaken and panicked over the spilled drink, but inwardly, he was timid about the fact that he was meeting her. 

Yiren, however, was extremely panicked, as if it was her last (cue Blackpink). She didn't know how to act with a guy she liked, because let's be honest, she had never dated anyone before. She was clueless as ever, and what does someone even do when they first meet each other? Exchange greetings? Hug and kiss? Share the news about the next day's weather?  

And as she told Hyunjin and Changbin that she was going to clean his suit up because it was her fault, and as soon as Yiren and Minho were standing outside of the washrooms, out of sight, she breathed out and rambled, "Dear sire, take me away to the world of Pocahontas!" 

"...Eh?"  

"I'm sorry! I'm awkward!" Yiren hid her face in her hands, and Minho chuckled. 

She shifted a finger to the side so that one of her eyes was revealed, "What's so funny?"

"That's cute," he mumbled, loud enough for her to hear, and the two blushed, looking away. 

This love story is hopeless. 

However, Yiren mumbled, "Confidence! Confidence!" 

"Huh?" Minho asked, and she turned towards him and squealed, "Hubby, we met!" 

And without a warning, she jumped onto him, hugging and clinging onto him like a koala, and the tsundere's eyes widened yet again. Yet, three seconds later, he wrapped his arms around her frame too, and muttered, "Yes, wifey." 

She giggled, "That sounds oddly cute coming from you." 

"I am cute," he spoke, "You just said it out there." 

"Not gonna deny that," she hummed, "But I bet our kids are cuter than you." 

"Kids?" 

"Soonie, Doongie, Dori?" 

"Yeah, yeah," he scoffed, "Aren't you too eager to marry me?" 

"Well, mister, you're late. We said the vows already," the two parted and she stood straight as she spoke that, a hint of a mischievous smile on her lips. 

"Chill, woman. Don't get into my pants yet." 

"HEY!" Yiren punched his shoulder, and he laughed. 

That's when they heard the cameras' shutters going off yet again, and a faint noise of people yelling, "Bang Chan is here!" 

"Well, I guess you gotta go?" Yiren frowned, and Minho sighed and spoke, "We'll meet again soon, okay? I promise." 

"You do?" 

"Yeah, I do." 

"I do. Oh, look! We said the vows again!" 

Minho and Yiren laughed, and as he turned to walk away, she called for him, "Hey, Minho?" 

"Hm?" he turned halfway.

"Are we... you know... dating?" Yiren blushed as she asked that, fidgeting with her fingers. 

"Of course, babe," he winked and turned away, leaving her a blushing mess. And truth to be told, Minho walked off, face red and hot. 

As he went off, Yiren straightened up her outfit, grabbed her tray, and walked into the event premises, standing beside the same waitress who wanted to go gay for Aisha. 

"I'm so jealous of Bang Chan," she fumed. 

"Why?" 

"He got the girl! Look, she's so damn hot!" the waitress groaned, and Yiren giggled. 

While giggling, her gaze fell on Park Jinyoung (the weird one), who was laughing loudly, standing in a group of girls. His leery side came out every time he was with girls, and the side of him that went hard on his idols? 

He was the one who had thrown her out of her debut group, just because she was 3 kilograms heavier than the weight JYP desired.

 And having endured the humiliation and frustration, she decided that she was going to leave his company for good. 

(a/n: ayeeee early updateeeee!!! :D 

I relate with the waitress, like aren't we all gay for Aisha though- 

look at me being gay for my own character. 

anyways, thank you sooooo muchhhhh for your wishes! I'm perfectly fine now, and I was so touched when I saw those messages!! <3 

did you like this? 

thanks for reading! i love you!)