Chapter 37: Eliteness Personified

"Yiren... why are you...?" Minho spoke, looking at her in bewilderment as she stood before him. He stepped forward and took her in a big hug, and she started sobbing.

"What happened, Yiren?" he asked her, and sobbing on his shoulder, she cried, "The landlord kicked me out."

"How dare he?!" Minho thundered, and an angry Minho is a scary Minho.

"It's my fault. I haven't paid the bills in a long time, and this was bound to happen," she sniffled, "I just didn't think he would do it late at night, right after I came back from practice."

"That's totally wrong, Yirenie! And you look so tired. Come in, please," he led her inside.

"I'm tired because of the practice... I just got shocked so I started crying when I found my stuff thrown out of the apartment. I bet that cat lady was cackling in her apartment," she scoffed.

"It's okay, Yiren," Minho wheeled in her luggage, and then looked at her, "You don't need to be so tough always. I might not be the best person telling you this, but it's okay to let your guard down sometimes."

She smiled radiantly, even though her cheeks were stained with tears and her hair were a mess, "When I'm with you, I never have my guard up. Thank you for existing, Lee Minho."

He smiled back, pecking her on the lips, and then dismissed it with a 'yeah, yeah, come inside' to hide his shyness. We're never getting past this, people.

As the two walked into the living room, where everyone else was, Minho cleared his throat, grabbing everyone's attention. They all looked at Yiren in surprise, but before anyone could say anything, Minho proclaimed, "Changbin said that we can accommodate another person."

"Yiren!" Aisha waddled over to her, taking her in a hug, "How're you doing? And wh... were you crying?"

"Nah, I just got kicked outta my apartment, so like... okay, I did cry a little bit in panic," Yiren giggled.

"Oh, why don't you live with us?" Jeongin suggested.

"Ah, that won't be required! I'll try to find an apartment as soon as possible, maybe take some loans and-"

"Shut up, you're living here," Minho deadpanned, "And that's the end of this debate. Wang Yiren, you're staying here."

"Oh-"

"Yes, you gotta stay here!" Felix chirped.

"Please, Yiren!" Hyunjin spoke, "It'll be so much fun! We can also call Sihyeon and Jiwon and-"

"Guys, we're still in the news. If everyone shifts here, Dispatch will turn it into a scandal somehow," Jisung was woke, "Thankfully, no one knows about Yiren so far." 

"That's because we haven't told JYP about her," Minho spoke, "And I really don't wanna tell him about her, though. She's just gotten out of JYPE and-" 

"Wait, you left JYPE?" Changbin asked, flabbergasted. 

"Yeah, and I might have gotten into another company..." she spoke timidly, unsure about her words since she had only told Minho about it so far. 

"YOU DIDN'T TELL US! I'M HURT!" Jisung cried. 

"SORRY! I THOUGHT I'D GIVE YOU ALL A SURPRISE!" Yiren whined. 

"Which company did you join?" Seungmin asked, grinning widely. He was just glad that she escaped that plastic pants dude's company. 

"Infinite Entertainment," she beamed, "It's not a huge company but it works!" 

Suddenly, they heard sobs. They all turned to see where they were coming from, and realized that the source was Aisha, standing beside Chan. He panicked, "What happened?! Are you? Are you hurt?" 

"This..." she sobbed, "I'm so happy for her. This is such great news!" 

"Ahhh! The hormones during pregnancy!" Jeongin nodded in understanding, while Chan rubbed Aisha's back and calmed her down, seating her on the sofa. 

"Will she be okay?" Hyunjin asked, "Because this happened three days ago, too. She got really sad when I cut the cucumber in an uneven way and she started crying. I thought I'd messed up bad. Didn't know it was something related to pregnancy!" 

"Yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine," Aisha breathed. 

"And about the moving-in thing? I will move out right after I find-" Yiren couldn't complete when Minho intervened, "Stop. You don't need to hurry. It's just us."

She grinned, "Thank you." 

"Manners? Since when?" 

She elbowed him in the gut, and he winced playfully, "Ow!" 

"I am well-mannered," she scoffed. 

"Then why-" 

"Guys, keep these things to your bedroom or something," Felix laughed at his own sense of humor, which was elite, by the way. 

Felix = eliteness personified.  

(a/n: perfect conclusion to the chapter. this is probably how i am going to write the conclusions to the answers in today's exam. 

Y'ALL REALLY BE THREATENING ME IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER ABOUT YIREN CRYING LIKE OMG GUYS, I AM HAPPY BUT I AM NOT JUNG WOOYOUNG YK 

Did you like thissss? 

Thanks for reading! I love you!)