Chapter 36: "Oh, my sexy bro"

2 months later

Minho sighed. It's been a few hours since he talked to her but he already missed Yiren.

Especially when Hyunjin and Jisung were tackling each other to the ground since they couldn't on what to cook for dinner.

"I SAID RAMEN!"

"THAT'S SO BASIC! GROW UP, GRANDPA!"

"HOW DOES A GRANDPA GROW UP? DO YOU EVEN HEAR YOURSELF?"

"UNLIKE YOU, YES!"

Hyunjin took Jisung in a headlock, and Felix wondered out loud, "Whoa, the biceps."

Changbin looked deeply hurt after that.

Jisung tried to claw his way out of the headlock, and Minho looked around, searching for Chan to break the two apart before someone accidentally broke the other's skull and going 'oops, I did it again'. Not that they had done that before... that Minho knows of.

From the sidelines, Seungmin and Jeongin stood still, arms folded, and simply watching them fight.

"You wanna help?" Jeongin asked, whispering to the older one.

"Nah, I'd pay to watch this," Seungmin whispered back.

And the two watched them wrestle in amusement.

"Ayo, where is Chan?" Minho finally spoke up, and right at that moment, Chan and Aisha appeared from his room. Apparently, ever since the doctor had told Chan to keep her close, she had practically shifted into the Stray Kids dormitory.

"What is...?" Aisha was just as confused as you.

"Jisung, Hyunjin!" Chan freaked out, perhaps having the same concerns as Minho — them breaking a skull and going 'oops I did it again'.

The two didn't listen, and Jisung got out of the headlock, and turned, and pounced on Hyunjin. Aisha found the perfect moment to get it recorded on her phone for future purposes.

"I thought you two were over your 'rap better, dance better' phase!" Chan scolded.

Hyunjin and Jisung suddenly stopped.

"Oh, bro, I forgot you were my best bro," Hyunjin spoke, as if he had just realized it.

Jisung blinked, "Oh, my sexy bro-"

"This is being recorded, Jisung. Want her to send it to Sihyeon?" Minho pointed at Aisha, who was filming it all.

Jisung looked like he had been caught breaking into a bank.

"NO!"

"Don't yell!" Chan protested, "The babies might get scared."

"Chan, you're not serious right now, are you?" Jeongin sighed in disappointment.

"Congratulations, guys. Chan has finally lost his last brain cell!" Felix was actually celebrating this moment. Let's not take this moment away from him.

Aisha laughed, and Chan simped.

That made Minho want to simp, too, and he suddenly wanted to meet Yiren as soon as possible. Simp behaviour at its finest.

Meanwhile, Jisung and Hyunjin dusted off their clothes, and Jisung spoke, "We'll have whatever Hyunjin wants to have."

"No, no, bro! We'll have your choice!"

"You, bro."

"No, you."

"Uno reverse card."

"I said you!"

"I SAID YOU!"

"YOU!"

"YOU WANNA FIGHT?"

And the two went on for an impromptu brawl yet again.

Minho sighed. Changbin, who hadn't spoken a word until now, complained, "Call me if y'all want a headlock!"

"I'LL BEAT THIS LLAMA UP AND AIR FRY HIM AND FEED HIM TO YOU GUYS!" Jisung struggled to speak.

"First of all, how dare you steal my line? And second, ew, we don't wanna have that," Minho was offended.

That's when Minho's phone rang, and he was overjoyed to see that it was Yiren.

"Hey-"

"Please open the back door of your dorm," she sounded tired, and her voice seemed croaked, as if she had just cried.

"Wha- Are you okay?" Minho was concerned, and worry radiated from his voice.

"I am, but I won't be okay if the crazed fans found me here," Yiren weakly laughed.

"I-I'll open the back door," he rushed to that door; the sasaengs did not know about this door, so the boys sneaked out from that door if they wanted to go somewhere at late hours.

He opened the door, and saw her standing at the entrance. A travel bag parked besider her, and her face tear-stained.

But she still managed to smile.

(a/n: whoops

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!!! IM SUPPOSED TO BE STUDYING HEART OF DARKNESS BY JOHN CONRAD RN BUT I REALLY DONT LIKE IT ANYWAY SO-

Also, I'm gonna tease y'all with this:

The COVER RELEASE of the final part to the series, coming soooooon hehe~

As i say that, i must also tell you that this book will be ending in a few chapters; about 7-8 at max ig?

Did you like this chapter?

Thanks for reading! I love you!)