Chapter 41: The Delivery Pt.2

(a/n: you are reading the last chapter) 

Inside the delivery room, having washed and sanitized his hands, Chan tightly gripped Aisha's hand as she screamed in agony. The doctor had two interns next to her, and she described the babies' positions to them, "That's crowning. It is when the baby's head-" 

"HURRY!" Aisha yelled, scaring the doctor and the interns. One of the interns dropped her book, and Chan cried, "She's in pain! Please hurry up!" 

"WELL, THANKS CHAN!" Aisha yelled, "THANKS FOR TAKING OFF THE CONDOM! LOOK WHERE I AM NOW!" 

Outside, the entire conversation was heard by the rest of the Stray Kids and Yiren and Jiwon. 

"Ahh, so it wasn't the pull out game," Jeongin knowingly nodded. 

"That's... a little more than what I wanted to know," Seungmin blinked, "I'm gonna go to the cafeteria. 

"We're coming along," Hyunjin said, pulling Jeongin along with him. 

Apparently, the fans had been rushed out, and the hospital mostly had common people waiting for their loved ones admitted in the wards. The hospital was more or less deserted, at least in the cafeteria and the lobby. 

Now, Changbin, Felix, Jiwon, Minho, and Yiren stood awkwardly in the middle of the lobby. 

"What do you wanna do?" Jiwon asked, trying to end the awkwardness lingering in the atmosphere. 

Changbin spoke, "I'm gonna finish writing the lyrics I was writing before dinner." 

"Okie, cool. Felix?" 

"I'm gonna make a VLOG," Felix casually spoke, "This is some real tea." 

"Cool. You guys?" Jiwon asked Minho and Yiren. 

"We're just gonna stroll around?" Minho suggested, and she nodded. 

"Okay. I'll call up Sihyeon and tell her that I was joking and that she doesn't need to make babies right away," Jiwon excused herself, dialing Sihyeon's number on her phone. 

Now left alone, Minho asked Yiren, "You wanna... check out the rooms?" 

"We're in a hospital, Lee Minho. What kind of luxurious suites are you expecting?" Yiren chuckled, but got flustered when he slid his fingers between her fingers, intertwining their hands, "Um?" 

"Jiwon gave me an idea." 

Yiren's eyes widened, and he chuckled heartily, "Look at you! Ahahahahaha!" 

"Shut up!" she protested, her face reddening rapidly. 

"I feel like..." Minho averted his gaze, and very lowly mumbled, "Kissing you." 

"What?" she genuinely couldn't hear him. 

"Let's just check out the rooms," he raised his brows, and the two ran off to the first floor, giggling. Too much positivity for a hospital, I guess. 

As soon as the two reached the first floor, they realized that it was mostly empty, except for a few rooms where the lights were on. The hallway was barely filled with people, considering that it was midnight. Minho, still holding hands with Yiren, opened a random door where the lights were turned off, and saw that it was empty. 

Yiren turned on one of the lights to avoid suspicion, and the two sat on the hospital bed (sexy, am I right?), dangling their legs down due to the height of the bed. She faced him and asked, "What idea did Jiwon give you?" 

Minho smugly looked at her, "Courageous, aren't we?" 

She chuckled, leaning in to kiss him, and he responded back just as eagerly as she had been with it -- playful and passionate combined in one. He kept a hand on the small of her back, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. 

The two parted for a brief second, and out of breath, she mumbled, "I love you, Minho." 

"I love you, too," he didn't waste time in reattaching his lips to hers. She smiled into the kiss and entangled her fingers in his silky hair, and one of his hands moved to her face to cup her cheek, angling her just right. 

That's when the two heard a lock on the door.

They parted hastily, both breathing heavily, and Yiren hopped off the bed to see that the door had been locked, "Oh, no!" 

"Shit, shit! How do we get back to Chan and Aisha? I bet they're done popping out the babies!" Minho panicked, and Yiren, upon looking around, had an idea. 

Be ready, for she said: "There's a window on the side, and there's another room attached to it. You wanna... jump out of it?" 

"No!" 

"Do you have a better idea?" 

"...You jump, I jump." 

In the cafeteria, Seungmin sat on the benches, scrolling on his phone, while Hyunjin and Jeongin stared at the menu. 

"What do you wanna have?" Hyunjin asked him. 

"A full night's sleep," Jeongin spoke. 

Hyunjin gave him a poker face, "To eat, bro." 

"Oh, I wanna have everything." 

The semi-Aussie thought hard, and then he spoke, "I might know a way to have everything here in the menu." 

Seungmin, the person who should have been managing them, was busy clicking pictures for Instagram. And that is how you cook a recipe for disaster. 

Meanwhile, in the delivery room, Aisha's face was red, and she was tired. Delivering the babies was the most pain she had endured ever, and she was hoping to provide Chan with a lifetime supply of protection if they were going to do the deed again. 

"Push, push!" the doctor encouraged, and her grip on Chan's hand tightened to the extent that both her and Chan were yelling in pain. 

"YOU CAN DO IT, BABY!" Chan still managed to cheer, and she cried one last time before they heard a childish cry. 

The couple halted altogether upon hearing it, but as beautiful as the moment could have been, the doctor deadpanned, "You still have another one to give birth to, Aisha. Push!" 

"AHHH! GOD!" Aisha screamed, and finally, the second baby's cries were heard. As soon as it started crying, she fell back on the bed, breathing heavily. 

"It's a boy and a girl!" the doctor celebrated, "Congratulations!" 

Chan smiled the widest, and he kissed Aisha's forehead, "You did so well, baby. I love you so, so much." 

She grinned weakly, still recovering from the pain, "I love you, Chan. We're parents now." 

(a/n: NEXT UP IS THE EPILOGUE!

This was so fun to write istggggg- 

DID YOU LIKE THIS? 

Thanks for reading! I love you!)