Chapter 5

The next morning Damian walks up to me, "There has been a lot going on. I don't want you to feel rushed. However, I want to do this officially. I, Future Alpha Damian Burkhart accept you, Beta Aleia Michaels as my mate and Future Luna." I have the biggest grin on my face. "I, Beta Aleia Michaels accept you, Future Alpha Damian Burkhart as my mate and Future Alpha." I replied. I run and jump on him giving him a humongous hug. "So?" I ask, "When are we going to talk about mating and my moving?" Damian is quiet for a moment. "We have a few months left of school. I didn't want to push you into having to choose before then. Even though I would love to mark you and make you mine now. It is quite difficult not to I might add. With everything going on I didn't know when you would be ready for that conversation even." replies Damian. Aleia I really want to be one with our mate. I have a good feeling about it as well, Rose says. "Well, Rose really wants to." I giggle. "Should we move in together before or after? Normally, with wolves at least, it's on the same day. I have the urge to mate mentally. I just haven't had time to process physically with everything that has happened. I know I am calm, and I feel safe when you are touching me, even if it's just holding my hand. I also don't know how this all will work still being in school," I say. "Well, we can always talk to your parents. Or we can just do what we feel is best," Damian responds. "Before we decide anything, I would love to visit your pack," I say. He nods. "Let's go now!" he says with excitement. "What about school?" I ask while laughing. "We can miss one day. Come on!" he says eagerly. Damian spaces out. "I just told Levi we would be missing today and if anyone asks it's none of their business." he says cheerfully.
Damian almost drags me to his car When we get there, I just stare at it. He looks at me confused. "Uh babe, everything ok?" he asks. I am still stunned yet I just walk around the car staring at it. Before me I see a cherry apple red 1966 Jaguar XKE. "This is a beautiful Jaguar. It's in my top 5 favorite cars. My number one is '67 Chevy Impala. This is second. My third through 5th is a '70 Chevy Camaro RS, a '77 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am, and a '58 Buick Super." I say in awe. He just laughs and shakes his head. "I guess I have 4 more cars to get then huh?" I just stand there and look at him. "Are you serious?" I ask. I am absolutely floored he would get them. "If it means I get to see the look of adoration on your face every time we go somewhere. Then yes I would." he replies confidently.
      He takes the scenic route to his pack land. He shows me some of his favorite spots off pack land. We are holding hands the entire time. We get to his pack house and after he parks I give him a kiss. It goes from innocent to passionate real quick. He pulls away. "Baby girl, unless you want to mate right here, we need to stop." He says while chuckling. He gets out and opens my door and the first thing I see is how massive it is. He shows me around the grounds, and we get to the most beautiful rose garden I think I have ever seen. "Rose, look at all the different roses that are here." Rose is abnormally quiet as she pushes forward and walks up to the most beautiful royal blue rose that we have ever seen. She is transfixed by it. Damian is watching what we do carefully. "Aleia, baby, what are you thinking?" he asks very cautiously. "Aleia is in the backseat at the moment. My name is Rose. This is by far the most beautiful one here. For some reason this rose bush draws me to it." Rose replies to Damian. "Rose, I am going to let Shadow come forward. He wants to talk to you." After a few moments. "Rose. That is such a beautiful name for my mate." Shadow says in awe. "I am surprised you can see that rose bush. These are rare and can only be seen by lycans because of a magic we had put on them. The blue rose is sacred to us lycans, and other species almost wiped them out for use in potions or just to sell." Shadow says quietly and with curiosity. Rose leans forward and caresses the rose biggest rose on the bush and smells it. "It smells like the Moon Goddess with a hint of... cotton candy..." she asks questioningly Shadow looks surprised and chuckles. He come up behind and just wraps his arms around me. Rose, how do you know what the Moon Goddess smells like? I ask. "The Moon Goddess is my mother." Rose says to both me and Shadow. Shadow turns me around. "Rose, we need to let Damian and Aleia talk now. I will see you soon my beautiful angel." Both Shadow and Rose retreat and let me and Damian come through. Damian hugs me and grips me extremely tight. "Aleia, we need to go talk to our historian." Damian says with urgency.
      We get to the pack house and go to the library's office. As we knock a lady walks up. "Alpha, Elder Josiah had an emergency and will be back in two days." He looks at me and then back to her. "Thank you Grace. Do you know if he is within mind-link range. I have an urgent question for him." She thinks. "Alpha, I am not sure. Is there a direction in the library I can point you to?" she asks. "No thank you. This is a question specifically for him." Damian replies to her. He turns to me, and she lingers just staring at him with lust in her eyes. I go to growl but before I do... "You are dismissed Grace." he says as he looks at her with anger because he can tell I am getting upset. She lowers her head and quickly leaves the library. "You know, the quicker we mate and mark each other the quicker that will never happen again." He says in a deep voice as he pulls me closer to him. I blush a bright red. And I go to turn away, but he growls and turn me back facing him. "You look too adorable to hide your blush from me." he says with a grin. He buries his head in the crook of my necks and sniffs. He kisses the spot that is where we mark each other, I groan, and he growls. "You need to not growl in my ear." I say as I get weak in the knees. "My Goddess your scent is intoxicating." Damian says as he still has his face in my neck. He sighs heavily and moves back. He then tries to mind-link Elder Josiah. "Ok, so Josiah will be coming back today. He said his emergency was not as emergent as our situation. His granddaughter was having her first shift tomorrow, his family does understand why he needs to come back. He did tell me we should wait to mate until he gets back and can talk to us."
Damian and I are making out when we hear someone clearing their throat. Damian growls. "What do you need Levi?" Damian asks while getting irritated. "Damian, we have an issue at school." Damian turns to Levi. "What do you mean we have an issue?" Levi looks upset. "Courtney is going around saying you are her mate. She was late to school today, saying the reason is you two were having sex." I start running to the school ignoring the two guys behind me telling me to wait. Rose and I ignore them. I am going to rip her head off! "Rose, I am right there with you. How could she even think she could get away with this?" I have no idea Aleia. But that bitch is going to pay.

Damian's POV

"Damnit Levi! Now we have to go save Courtney, so Aleia doesn't kill her." I told him rather harshly. "Shit! How was I supposed to know that she wouldn't wait for us and take off on her own? I mean she has always been quiet and reserved." Levi sounded shocked. "Maybe so, but we have been talking about when we will be mating. Also, when Elder Josiah gets back you should be with us. Aleia can see the blue roses." Levi just stops and you can definitely tell he is thinking hard. "Levi, don't stop we have to go stop Aleia!" I yelled at him. Wasn't my finest moment but I needed him out of his head. I can tell she just took off on foot. "Levi we are taking the car because we will get there faster as long as she hasn't shifted yet." He nods and we get in the car and head to the school. Luckily, we get there and park just as she is coming out of the trees. "Aleia, baby, this isn't going to solve anything." I plead to her. She just glares at me. "Shadow what's going on?" I ask as I see one of her eyes flicker to a separate color. Damian they are currently merged into one, Shadow says dumbfounded.

Aleia's POV

I just glare at him for a minute. Then something happens and I don't know how else to explain it other than both Rose and I were both at the front. "She has no right to lie about being your mate. She is power hungry and a whore." We both say at the same time. "Mates, I understand your anger but just beating her up or killing her isn't going to solve any problems just make them." I just look at them. "Rose why did he say mates? Like in plural." I notice Rose retreat. Well Aleia, we merged into one conscience in a way. Instead of only one of us being in control we were both in control. We thought as one. "How is that possible?" I have an idea. But we need to talk to Elder Josiah. "Aleia... Baby... Have you calmed down?" Damian asked calmly. I just nod. "Ok. Aleia, we need to go back Elder Josiah should be back soon. Levi, please do damage control and let the everyone know that Courtney is not my mate and I will deal with her later. She has done nothing but piss me off. I will also need to talk to her Alpha." Damian said with such authority. As we go to leave the group comes out of the school. They see us and run over all talking at once about what Courtney had said. "Why did you guys miss school today?" Leah asked. "Have y'all mated yet?" Kylie asked. "Guys, come on let her have time to breathe and answer." Cheyenne said. I just giggle then explain what's been going on. Kylie and Cheyenne exchange glances. "Ky... Chey... What?" I ask them. "Have you talked to anyone about the rose?" Kylie asks me. "What is going on? Am I the only one lost?" Leah asks. "Leah, we don't know either. So, you are not the only one lost. Kylie, we will be talking to an Elder when he gets back to Damian's pack house. Do y'all know something?" I reply. "It's best if you talk to your Elder first." Cheyenne responded. "Damian, Grace just told me that Elder Josiah will be back in about 30 minutes. Why didn't she just tell you? Levi says. "She was upsetting Aleia by staring at me." Levi looks at me and cocks his head. "What her eyes were full of lust when looking at him. Hell, she was aroused when staring at my mate." I said, emphasizing my mate.