Chapter 8

(Author note: Sorry I have been having issues with my laptop again... I really need a new one...)

*Damian's POV*
      I get into the room and Aleia is already sleeping. She looks so beautiful. I do need to remind her about us going back to school in a few days. I change into shorts and just climb in bed and hold her. After a few minutes, I also fall asleep. "Hey man, are you and Aleia coming down for dinner?" Levi mind-links me, waking me up. "What time is it?" I ask him. "It's 6:35 pm. Food was served 5 minutes ago. I also just received a link; I will be down in a bit." He replied. *Shit!* "Aleia baby. We need to go eat dinner." I say as I rub her back, trying to wake her up easy. "We also need to talk about you officially joining the pack and when to have the Luna ceremony. All after we eat of course." I say as I smile at her. She eats rather quickly.

*Aleia's POV*
      I finish eating quickly. Maybe too quickly as Damian is just watching me. "That excited?" He asks me. Smiling, "Yes, now while you finish, I am going to go upstairs." I say then wink. I get up and run up the stairs before he can say anything. Just a few minutes later I hear knocking. I open the door and it is not who I expected. "Oh, hey Levi! What's up?" I ask. "Nothing, just checking on you. I saw you run out of the dining room. I was running really late to dinner." Before I can reply Damian walks up. "Ready to talk Aleia?" As he smirks and shakes his head. With a huge smile on my face, "Yes!" Here I go and start acting like a child getting a present. What can I say I am excited! Damian and I spend a few hours talking about both the Luna ceremony and me officially joining the pack. We decided to do it the same day and it just be one big celebration in about a month on the next full moon. The full moon was Rose's idea. She won't tell me why though.
      The next day we were able to talk to Alpha Kurt about Courtney. He wants to run the interrogation alone and will tell us what he has learned. We agreed since she is technically his to punish. We decide to watch a movie with everyone. There was a slight disagreement on what to watch between me, Levi, and Damian versus Leah, Cheyenne, and Kylie. We wanted to watch The Rite with Anthony Hopkins and they wanted to watch Wolves with Lucas Till. They finally talked us into Wolves because Damian and Levi hadn't seen it yet. "It was a decent movie but so far off from the real thing." Damian said. "I agree. It was a decent movie but not one I would be begging to watch." Levi says as he just cocks his eyebrow at the girls. "I like the movie, but they ALWAYS want to watch it. I would have preferred The Rite." I say as I give an ornery grin. "Let's start The Rite now since he hasn't come back up from talking to Courtney." Levi suggests. "I whole heartedly agree. Aleia, what do you think since the girls made us watch their movie pick?" Damian asks me. I just nod and smile real big. About halfway through the movie Alpha Kurt comes up. We pause the movie. "No, finish it. I will watch the last of this with you. I need to relax a bit before we talk." Alpha Kurt says. We just nod and start it back up after he sits down.
      The movie ends and Alpha Kurt shifts uncomfortably. "So, Courtney is a lost cause. I had to end up interrogating her like I would a rogue. My Alpha tone didn't even give me anything. The most I could get out of her is she believes Devon is part fae and that she hates Aleia." He looks upset. "Alpha, what would you like to do? We will follow your lead on her." Damian asks. "What are you planning to do with Devon?" He counters. "Well, I was going to leave that up to Aleia." Damian says while looking at me. "Well... I was thinking of trying to find out the truth. He could have been lied to about being part fae. He could have just assumed. He also could just be lying. However, he did kidnap me. So, I was planning on getting to the bottom of the fae stuff and then killing him if everything was a lie or giving him to the fae to be punished... Because if it's true and he is of fae royalty then he needs to be handed over to them if they wish with the terms he can never, and I mean never return to anywhere near here. He would have to stay there, or he will be killed on site." I state. Alpha Kurt ponders for a moment. "Aleia what would you do with Courtney?" He asks. "Well... On the least harsh side I would banish her and make her a rogue. On the severe side we not only do that but give her a traitor's mark." I respond simply. "I will give it some thought. Especially since the traitor's mark is a big thing. I will get back to you soon. She can stay here for now though. If that is ok?" Alpha Kurt said solemnly. "It's fine by me." I told him. Damian just nodded. "Then I will take my leave. *He pauses* Before I forget, have you decided when to change packs Aleia? I will at least miss you. You were a good kid." I grin. "Yes. The next full moon we will be inducting me into the pack, and I will be announced as Luna." I reply happily. "I hope to receive an invitation to this." Before I can say anything... "Yes sir. We would love to send you one." Damian replies. I just give him a confused look. "Well, that was quick. But I did plan on sending you one." I say still looking at Damian confused. He just smiles at me. Alpha Kurt leaves.
      "Aleia and I will see everyone later. We have some business to take care of. Just some things we need to talk about." Damian says with a wink. He offers his hand and I take it. Once we get to our room, he wraps his arms around my waist giving me a passionate kiss. I pull back and Rose isn't happy about that, it looks like Damian isn't either. "You said we needed to talk?" I asked somewhat breathlessly. "Yea. When we invite Alpha Kurt, do you want to extend the invitation to just him and his Luna or his whole family?" He asked very cautiously. "It can be the whole family. I know James hurt me, but this will let him know I don't care what he thinks." I replied. "Fair point. Now on to better things, you need to go shopping for Luna clothes, whatever else you need, and a dress for the Luna ceremony. Here is a card. Don't worry about the cost. I have plenty of money for you to do get what you need to. Also, take the girls with you and get them a dress as well." I squeal! "Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU!!!! I don't know what I did to deserve a mate like you!" I say right before I give him the love he wants and deserves. 

(Author note: Sorry this is a short chapter. My kids are not making this writing stuff easy. My laptop officially died I think... I don't know... So I am doing this from my PC and that irritates my back a bit but I will keep working on this. I promise.)