Chapter Thirteen- Do Or Die

My head hurt. At any moment, it felt as if it could explode. What the hell had happened? I can't remember anything after Dean telling me to go home and he'd be there later.

I opened my eyes, but I couldn't see anything. Then I remember. I must have been kidnapped. I tug my arms, trying to separate them, but they are held together with some sort of rope. My ankles were tied to the legs of the chair.

"Welcome back Blake," a familiar voice met my ears.

"You?" I gasp and turn my head to his voice. "How did you know?"

"Blake, it was too obvious! Just the way you act. Everyone knows how weird you are, but that's nothing. If they could see the girl inside you, everyone would be running in terror.

"But isn't that just what you want? For everyone to cower beneath your feet? You weren't as good as I would have thought you would be. I'm rather disappointed."

"Take this bag off of my face!" I growl and tug at my restraints.

"I guess there isn't any denying you that. After all, you already know who I am." I could just hear the smirk in his voice.

"There was always something off about you. I just never thought that it was this." I huff and tug some more. The rope begins to rub my wrist and it smarts.

His footsteps near and the bag is removed. My hair flies up and I have to blink as the bright light blinds me.

"So Blake, I bet you never expected that I would be the one to kill you huh?" He smirked and walked around my chair.

"What did I ever do to you?"

"Let's see... you killed my parents then you fucking killed my brother!" He shouted it my face. Spit splattered my face and the smell of rancid coffee reached me.

"Who?" I raised an inquisitive eyebrow.

"My parents were Tom and Karen Everly? You shot my brother in Luna Park Cafe?" He questions.

"I have no idea what you are-" His hand comes down on me hard. Immediately, the taste of blood fills my mouth.

"Don't play dumb with me bitch!" He hits me again so I spit my blood at him.

"What do you want me to say, huh?"

"Tell me the truth. What else would I want? I want to know why you did it," he tugs his hair. When his shirt rises, I see a gun tucked into his jeans. Ironic how I killed his brother with the same kind of gun; now it was my turn.

The worse part of it all? I wasn't even afraid to die.

"If I'm going to die, I might as well. Since a young age, I have been given assignments by an agency. Who ever I'm told to kill, I kill. Your parents were such people.

"Then there's your brother. Your brother has stalked me for almost three months. He was about to kill me and my training kicked in. He was on the losing side of the gun."

Another hit graces my face and another and another. Blind rage had taken over him.

"You deserve to die, but I'm not going to use this-" he waves his hand over the gun. "-to kill you. No, that would be too easy. I'm going to do whatever I can to make it as slow and painful as possible."

He pulls out a pocket knife and flips it open. Slowly, he saunters towards me.

"I'm going to enjoy all of this. I'll finally have an escape." I smirk.

"You really are a sick bitch aren't you?" He sneers in my face and lifts the blade.

The light catches off of it and he lowers it. In one swift motion, he cuts my cheek. It hurts, but all I do is bite my already busted lip.