Chapter Fourteen- Anger Issues

My eyes flutter open to see I was in a dimly lit room. What was I doing here? This isn't my room.

I jump out of the bed. That one motion sent a searing pain through my stomach. I mentally face palm myself. Yeah, I got stabbed. Who forgets something like that? No normal person would, but I'm not normal.

"Watch it." I whirl around grabbing for a knife that wasn't there. So instead, I take a defensive pose, ready to fight if attacked. I didn't know him.

"Who are you?" I give him a once over.

He had brown hair that was spiked at the front, thin pink lips, dark brown kind eyes, still a bit baby faced, tall, and buff. He was wearing a lighter black suit jacket and pants, a white, crisp long sleeve dress shirt, a matching pocket hanky peaking out of the suits pocket, and a pair of black and white converse. He was definitely around my age.

He holds his hand out and grins. "I'm Kevin."

"Kevin?" I cock my head and hesitantly take his warm, tanned hand. "I'm Blake."

"Yes, I know." His grin widens if possible.

"Of course you do," I sigh and roll my eyes. Must be one of Carl and Seth's little monkeys.

"We have some things to discuss, but Carl and Seth want to be here too. They say it's for my protection..." He trails off and gives me an amused smile. "Protection from you? You don't look like you could do much damage. Especially injured."

"Have you seen my track record?" I cock my eyebrow and he shakes his head. Yeah, he definitely would be sorry. Injured or not, I could do laps around him!

I take the hand I'm still holding and bend it backwards. He gasps at the sudden pain and looks at me in shock that I would do something like that. Then I proceed to spin his hand behind his back as if arresting him and push up and forward so that he is pressed against the wall.

"Still think I can't do much damage? You want to see what I can really do?" I say, a menacing and sweet tone to my voice.

I was about to do something extremely painful when the door burst open and Carl and Seth grabbed me and pulled me back. Kevin grunts in relief and nurses his sore arm. He's lucky that's all I was able to do.

"What did I say," Seth growls from between clenched teeth at Kevin. I relax a bit and they let me go and set down a huge folder.

"All I did was tell her she doesn't look like she could handle herself or do much damage," he says with a shrug.

I let out a mixture of a scream and a growl. Before I could make it more than two steps, Seth and Carl had I grip on me again. I tried to get free despite the screaming pain in my stomach, but they held fast. I may be strong, but two strong fit men holding me back? Yeah, I wasn't going to get free anytime soon.

"Kevin, I would advise you stop now or we will let her after you and you don't want that," Seth warns. Meanwhile, Carl is shaking with laughter.

"Let me go." Both men shake their heads in unison. "I promise I'll be good." I pout. Thank you Mrs. White and your amazing class! Theatre is the best thing to take when trying to act like a teenage girl.

Seth and Carl look at me then at each other then back to me. In unison they release me.

"Thank you," I huff and wipe my hair out of my face.

"Sure thing," Carl laughs. I narrow my eyes at him and he quiets. That's what I thought.

"So, Blake, we see that you've met Kevin here." Seth claps his hand down on Kevin's shoulder. As he said those words, Carl and Seth had to cover their very obvious amusement.