Chapter 1 - New Town, new people, new life.

Louis sighed as the van parked in front of the house. He looked up and viewed the house his mother's new husband bought. It was pretty big, at least it looked like that.

It had big windows, and a big front yard with a lot of flowers and an oak in the middle. Leaves were spread on all the ground, it was autumn.

Louis loved autumn, everything turned colorful and he loved rain. There's so much beauty in rain, and there's something about the way the street looks when it's raining. Rain had something relaxing and wonderful about it.

Louis opened the car door and hopped outside, and the cold wind met his skin, causing it to shiver. It was late october, and he sun lost its power and it got colder day by day. He pulled his coat closer to him and walked up to the house, and stepped in.

It was almost entirely furnished, just a few things were missing and they were in the van. He looked around. The couch of his mother stood in the corner of the living room, across from a fireplace. There was no fire, but it was easy to imagine what it would be like when the light of a fire lights up the room, especially on cold december nights.

He walked up the stairs, and went to the room that he was told would be his room. It was huge, and a big window on the left let in a lot of sunlight. Not now, it was cloudy, but when it was sunny, it would.

Louis went over to the window. He was able to look over to the house which was on the next street, it looked very neat, but the curtains were closed so he couldn't look inside. Louis shrugged, and walked downstairs to help to bring in the boxes that were left.

 ~

The next morning started off early for Louis. It was monday, and it was his first day at the local high school. His mom wanted him to attend to school as early as possible so he won't miss out any important stuff since it was senior year.

Jay was afraid that Louis' grades would drop and he couldn't go to a good college. 

He yawned, sat up, and walked to the bathroom and stepped in the shower. As the warm water ran down his body, his mind woke up. After he finished showering, he walked over to the sink, tied a towel around his waist and blow dryed his brown hair.

After he finished, he walked to his room and got dressed. Louis groaned as he walked downstairs, grabbing a toast and sat down at the table.

"Somebody's bad-mooded this morning," Jay smiled as she saw her son. Louis stayed quite, he wasn't in the mood to talk - he wasn't a morning person, he usually never got up before it was 1 pm or later.

Jay looked at the clock. "You should leave now, you're already late."

Louis nodded and grabbed his back and walked to his car, and started driving towards the school.

~

Louis entered the hallway, and looked around the students who were standing around. Some were chatting about their weekends, some were typing something on their phone or day dreaming, probably mentally still in bed or somewhere else.

He smiled, and walked towards a door with a silver plate saying "office", and openend the door and cleared his throat.

The secretary looked up from her computer and eyed Louis. "Hello, how can I help you?"

"Eh, my name's Louis Tomlinson, I'm new here and I'd like to get my shedule."

The woman nodded, her white curls jumping around on her head as she typed something into her computer, and a few seconds later, the printer beeped and spitted out a paper that was handed to Louis.