Chapter 10 - "Road trip?"

By them time you read the part, you know the chapter title will not make that much sense, but I literally had NO idea what to call this. :/

Anyways, enjoy? TELL ME ME WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER IN THE COMMENTS? <3

Also I'm writing a math exam tomorrow.. :(( #PrayForNadine ! :(

-

Niall and Louis sat in Nialls car, silently listening to the damped music that was coming out out the radio. 

If I get drunk, well, I know I'm gonna be

I'm gonna be the man who gets drunk next to you

And if I haver, yeah, I know I'm gonna be

I'm gonna be the man who's havering to you.

Niall leaned his arm against the window, staring out the fields that were passing by, occasionally he saw some cows standing on them, most of them belonged to his aunt. His mind was racing around what happened today.

His aunt came back from Ireland, telling him there was a good chance he had to move back to Ireland, then his depression took over, and how Louis almost found out. It still sent shivers down his spine when he thought about it.

But I would walk 500 miles

And I would walk 500 more

Just to be the man who walked 1,000 miles

To fall down at your door..

The muffled country sound blurted out of the radio.

"I like that song.", Louis broke the silence that both of the boys were in. "It was on How I met your mother, one of my favorite episodes.", he chuckled. 

Niall turned his head, and gave Louis a weak smile. "Yeah, same.." He looked down at his lap, not knowing what to say. He may seemed cheerily at school, but the second he was alone with someone, he became socially-awkward, one of his countless insecurities. 

"We definately need to go on a road trip in summer.", Louis said, now fixing his eyes on the road ahead. "Maybe we can take Zayn and Liam." 

Niall smiled. "Sure, sounds like a good idea. I'm in.", he replied. "If I'm still in England then.", he added under his breath as he watched out of the window again, avoiding to face Louis.

"What'd you say?" 

Niall swallowed. "Nothing, just that I'm in." 

"Yeah, I mean, what'd you say after that?"

"Nothing, you must be hearing voices.", Niall chuckled, trying to not sound nervous. 

"So, what's with you and that Harry guy?", he said, trying to change the topic. 

"What do you mean?" Louis raised his eyebrows and looked at Niall with a confused look.

"You like him, don't you?" Niall now looked at his british friend again. "I've never seen anyone trying so hard to befriend one single person, and if I saw it it surely wasn't about the insane guy the whole school avoids." He chuckled.

Louis shrugged. "I'm just feeling sorry for him.", he explained, not telling the truth. "I mean, he must be lonely as hell."

"He choosed to be." 

"It's not the point.", Louis sighed. "I feel there is more behind his behaviour.. more than he likes to admit." 

"Are you a psychologist or something?", Niall joked.