Chapter 30 - "I won't give up on us."

School has begun today and I already want to murder everyone in my class. *sighs heavily*

I’m not the most social person walking under the sun, but I really hate the people that are in my class, especially if the girl I hate with all my heart is sitting across of me and stares at me ALL THE TIME. Ugh, take a photo, it lasts longer. -__-

~

I almost forgot the question of the day…

Where are you guys from? :3

~ I’m from West-Germany, Northrine-Westphalia to be exact… I wish I could get away though… *sighs once again/hits her head against the wall*7

  ~

*Warning; Abuse in this chapter…  :c*

~

“I still think we shouldn’t do this,” Zayn said unsurely as he dragged his suitcase behind him, following Liam through the airport, past a lot of tourists who waited for their flights or for their relatives or friends who were about to land with a plane.

Liam seemed like he wasn’t even listening to Zayn as he hurried through the groups of people, eager to arrive at the terminal as fast as he could as if it was going to make the flight leave earlier, but Liam could care less, it seemed like the only thing that Liam’s mind was thinking about was Niall.

 Niall, Niall, Niall, Niall, Niall, Niall; that was how Liam’s thought looked like to anyone who could read the brown-haired boy’s mind.

As soon as Zayn ended the call with Liam, Liam jumped into his car, picked Zayn up at Louis’ house and dragged Zayn into the nearest travel agency where he bought a last minute ticket to Ireland for him and Zayn.

It didn’t took half an hour before Zayn and Liam packed their things at their places and arrived at the airport to catch the flight that would bring them to Niall, but while Liam was determined to do this, Zayn had doubts about everything about the plan.

Zayn was worried about how they would get from Dublin to Ireland, how they would find the place where Niall’s dad lived and what they should do once they were there.

They couldn’t take Niall home without breaking the law, which was the first thing Zayn was sure of.

The other thing that made Zayn think was that Louis needed them as well, and they couldn’t skip school for a few days just to fly to Ireland.

“Niall needs us, we have no idea what’s up and I want to be there for my best friend,” Liam said once he stopped walking. He turned around and his chocolate-brown eyes scanned Zayn who frowned, looking skeptical.

“I know that Niall needs us,” Zayn started and Liam rolled his eyes, glaring at his raven-haired friend.

“You don’t understand, Zayn,” Liam said and Zayn raised his eyebrows.

“I understand that you’re worried about him, we all are but-“ Zayn started but Liam cut him off.

“You don’t understand, you’re not the one that is in love with Niall!” Liam said and his eyes widened instantly as he realized which words just left his mouth.

Zayn decided to ignore the confession Liam just made and grabbed his arm, dragging him into the direction where the terminal was located so they could catch their flight.

~

Louis’ eyes slowly fluttered open and it took a moment until his eyes adjusted to the light that was shining into the room through the window. His whole body was stiff but as soon as Louis realized that he was in his own room at home, he relaxed and let out a sigh of relief.