Chapter 28 - "Let me go."

I don’t like this chapter but oh well… let’s see how many votes and comments I can get;)

Kik me @ ahoinadine :) 

------------------------------------------

Louis’ head was banging and his eyes slightly fluttered open, which seemed to be a hard task seeing that he cried a lot and his eyes were puffy and crusty, it was like his eyelids were glued together.

Blinking repeatly, Louis bit his lip to hold back a yelp of pain as he slowly sat up and looked around; he was lying in a car and he had no idea where he got here or whose car it was, it scared him shitless; this car could belong to anyone, the worst case would be that it belonged to him and that he came back for Louis, thinking that he didn’t had enough fun with Louis.

Louis knew he didn’t made it far, he knew he passed out at some point on the way; it wasn’t his intention to, his legs just gave in and he was unconscious before he hit the ground. He didn’t realize being picked up; he didn’t realize that someone laid him down in the backseat of a car.

“I found him,” a voice suddenly said and Louis slightly flinched before he realized that this voice belonged to Zayn; relief washed over Louis but as soon as he was trying to move an inch, everything in his body hurt and he felt like he got set on fire; his head was throbbing and the lower half of his body wasn’t the nicest feeling as well. 

“I found him on the outsides of town,” Zayn continued talking on the phone and Louis assumed he was talking to Liam since Zayn never talked to Harry. 

Tears were welling up Louis’ eyes, burning like fire and they soon rolled down his cheeks; Louis thought that at some point a human ran out of tears, but today he learnt that this wasn’t the case. Louis cried because different reasons.

Firstly, he was in pain, and he would never in his life forget the last night, he would never forget being raped; it was something you couldn’t forget. He couldn’t forget how disgusting he felt, how disgusting he was feeling.

Secondly, how in the world was he going to explain this; he was ashamed, utterly ashamed and disgusting and he surely would never admit that he was so weak that he couldn’t fight for himself, he would never admit that he was so dumb to go to this place at night without anyone by his side.

He faintly heard Zayns voice saying goodbye and Louis saw Zayn shoving his phone into his pocket before he turned around and walked to the car again. 

Louis struggled to keep sitting up, the pain he was in prevented the tears from stopping and Louis’ vision was blurred and in that moment, Louis wished Zayn wouldn’t have found him and that he would’ve died on the ground.

“Louis?” his thick accent suddenly echoed through the car and although he almost whispered Louis felt like Zayn was screaming at him; he squeezed his eyes shut and let out a small whimper and bit his lower lip. 

“Louis, are you okay?” Zayn asked and Louis opened his eyes and looked at Zayn through his tears, only being able to see Zayns surroundings. Louis opened his mouth to say something, but he got nothing out, it was like his worst nightmare when he was screaming but no one heard him, he felt hopeless and helpless while he looked at Zayn with widened eyes, the salty, warm tears constantly streamed down Louis’ cheeks and he bit his lip to hold back sobs.

Zayn sat down next to Louis and wrapped his arms around Louis’ fragile statue, but as soon as Louis felt Zayns touch, his eyes widened even more and he pushed Zayn away and crawled to the other side of the bench, completely ignoring the pain in his body; his breath hitched and he sobbed.