Chapter 2 - Harry Styles.

This afternoon, Louis was walking home after grocery shopping. His mom wanted to make pancakes but found out they had no eggs so she sent Louis to get some. It was raining, but Louis wasn't complaining. He enjoyed it.

He carried a plastic bag with eggs in it and walked home when he saw a familiar person walking on the other side of the street. He looked closer and realized it was Harry.Louis wondered if he should talk to him or not. He remembered how Zayn told him that Harry was insane, but somehow, that's what Louis believed, the story wasn't completed.

There must be a reason why he is the way he is. Louis' uncle is a psychiatrist, and he taught Louis that there always was a reason behind people's behaviour, that no person changes unfounded. He decided to not to talk to him, he didn't want to risk anything right now.

He sighed and walked home, and entered the kitchen. "Here, your eggs.", he sighed, placing the bag on the counter. Jay's eyes widened when she saw Louis.

"Holy shit, you're drenched, go take a hot shower and change into dry clothes, right now!"

Louis laughed, and walked into the room and took the shower. When he was done and dressed in sweatpants and hoodie he grabbed his laptop and opened Facebook. He typed "Harry Styles" into the bar and clicked on search, but he didn't seem to be signed up.

That would've been to easy, so Louis opened Google, and typed in the same thing, but nothing was found. Louis groaned in frustration. How was he supposed to find out about Harry?

He sighed and closed his laptop, and lied down on his bed and stared at the ceiling. Somehow Harry didn't leave his head. Something about him caught Louis attention.

The next morning Louis decided to walk to school, it was a sunny morning, and cars were for shitty weather he thought. As he let the sun shine on his skin he saw Harry again. Now or never, he thought and walked faster until he catched up. He smiled at Harry.

"Hey, you're Harry, right?" Harry didn't even look at Louis, he just walked faster, and so did Louis. "Sorry, I'm being rude.", Louis laughed. "I'm Louis, I'm going to your school, I'm new here.", he said, still smiling at Harry.

Harry squinted over to Louis, still not saying a word, and he shoved his hands in his pockets, obviously annoyed from Louis.

"Can I ask you something? Why is everyone telling me that you're insane? You seem pretty normal to me."

Harry clenched his jaw and turned around to face Louis. "Everyone is saying that I'm insane because I actually am. And it's better that you leave before I lose control.", he said slowly, trying not to scream.

Louis didn't move. He looked into Harrys eyes. "I don't think so. It's just a mask, something happened that changed you." Harry pushed Louis against a wall, and looked him into the eyes.

"Why do you even care? Stay out of my business before I fucking punch you in the face!", he hissed, before he let go and walked away.

Louis rubbed his shoulder to make the pain go away but he was sure that this would leave a bruise. He sighed. He wanted to help Harry so bad, he didn't know why, or how, he just did.

Louis sighed, and walked to school. As he got there he entered the hallway and walked to his locker and grabbed some books as a hand touched his shoulder. He flinched as a small pain flowed through his shoulder. He turned around quickly. "Dude, what is wrong with you?", Zayn asked with a raised eyebrow.

Louis swallowed. "M-My.. shoulder hurts.. I.. I walked into a doorframe yesterday", he stumbled, faking a smile. Zayn sighed.

"I told you to stay away from Styles." Louis raised an eyebrow and looked at Zayn.

"How do you know Harry did this?" The younger boy just laughed and shook his head.

"Do you seriously think I am dumb? It's obvious. I warned you." He turned around and walked to class. Louis sighed, and picked up the books he let fall when Zayn grabbed his shoulder and followed him to class.

After school Louis walked home and saw Harry again, and now he was courious why he always met him on his way home, and he followed him, always walking behind him so we won't notice and punch him. It took a while before Harry turned into a drive way and walked up to a house three houses next to Louis' home. Louis gasped.

He had no idea Harry lived that close to him. He waited until Harry disappeared behind that door and walked home, slamming his bag into a corner, trying to run up the stairs when his mother's voice stopped him.

"Louis William Tomlinson, would you please be so kind to pick up your bag and take it to your room?"

Louis rolled his eyes and turned around, grabbed his bag and walked upstairs. When he reached his room, he threw the bag on his bed and walked over to his keyboard.

Music always calmed him down. He sat down on his chair, and let his finger flew over the keys, causing the keyboard to make a melodic sound. He had no idea what he was playing, he just hit random keys, but he quite liked the outcome.

He smiled as his phone buzzed in his pocket. He sighed, and got it out and looked at the screen to find out he had a text message. He opened it and read it.

From Liam. 

Hey Mate, Game Day at Zayn’s, can I count you in?

Louis smiled, that was the perfect thing to get his head free, Harry has practically settled down in his head. He hit the reply button and sent a simply “Sure.”, before he got up, grabbed his jacket and left his house.