Chapter 13 - Confused.

This shapter is short, but I have to go to sleep now. ONE DIRECTION CONCERT TOMORROW ASDFGHJKL :3 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nialls eyes fluttered open, and he looked around the room, yawing as he sat up. He looked around, it was dark, he must have fallen asleep earlier.

Niall swung his legs off the bed and stood up, walked over to the door, opened it and walked downstairs, and stepped into the kitchen. Laura was making dinner, and Niall felt his stomach grumble by the sight of food, but his mind was screaming, reminding him not to eat the same time.

“Niall, there you are.”, Laura spoke, smiling at him. “I was about to come upstairs to check on you. How are you feeling?”

Niall shrugged and dumbed down on a chair. “Okay, I guess. Better than before but not that good. I think I might stay home from school tomorrow.”

Laura sighed and looked at Niall. “Are you sure you’re okay? You know you can tell me anything, right?” She eyed Niall, but her nephew just nodded. “I really am fine, trust me.”, he replied, and changed the subject. “”Any news about me moving to Ireland?”

Laura raised an eyebrow. “You don’t have to move to Ireland, well, at least it’s not sure you have to, stop worrying so much, Niall, it’s not good for you.”

Nothing I do is good for me, Niall thought. “Well, still, any news on that one?”, he asked out loud.

“No, I would have told you.”, his aunt responded. “You have to eat something; I haven’t seen you eat anything.” Laura put food on a plate and placed in front of Niall. “Eat, you’ll feel better.”

Niall swallowed hardly, and looked at the plate. The food seemed to look at him provocately, and he felt sick in the stomach at the thought of him eating that.

I will gain like 50 pounds by eating that, he thought. I will be gross, fat, disgusting.

Niall slowly lifted the fork and ate a bite, chewing it slowly, and swallowed it hardly, and looked down on the plate again. It seemed like the food got more.

“Niall, there’s something wrong with you, don’t bullshit me.”, Laura said, folding her arms in front of her chest, and Niall looked up, giving her a weak smile.

“I’m okay, really.”, he said, and started eating the food, ignoring the feeling of disgust, and when he finished the food, Laura was satisfied.

“I’m going back to sleep, sleep helps when you’re feeling sick.”, Niall said, stood up and walked upstairs, but instead of walking to his room, he walked into the bathroom.

He locked the door behind him, and kneed down in front of the toilet, and used his finger to make himself throw up.

He felt disgusting while doing it, but he had no other chance, he had to get rid of the food, to get rid of the calories he ate.

After he felt like there was nothing left in his stomach, he leaned his back against the wall, burying his face into his hands. He felt like he was slowly slipping over the edge. He has been depressed for most of his life, but he never had an eating disorder, until now.

Niall stood up, walked over to the sink, grabbed his toothbrush and brushed his teeth, before he walked into his room. He lied down on his bed, buried his face into his pillow and pulled the covers over him, slowly drifting away into a restless sleep.

~

Louis walked home, his hands shoved into his pockets. School had been super boring today, and he had no idea where Niall went after their argument. Louis wanted to talk to Niall again, but Niall wasn’t in his afternoon classes, so Louis assumed he went home.

Louis took a deep breath and looked up, and saw Harrys house. He still hasn’t found out what was wrong with Harry, and to be honest, he had no idea how. Harry was weird. He seemed to know much about people, like he was observing them the entire day, even though he wasn’t.

He could see mental disorders when others couldn’t. Louis wondered if he could do that every time, or if it was coincidence with Niall, well, everyone knew Niall was battling depression, but Louis hasn’t seen the signs of him getting worse, while Harry did, even though Louis spent much time with Niall.

Louis shook his head to get rid of the cloud that was coming up in his head. Everything was so confusing. Everyone was confusing.

“What are you thinking about?”

Louis flinched and looked to his right, and saw Harry standing there, leaning against a tree, his hands shoved into his pockets, his green eyes glued on Louis.

“I… was thinking about you, to be honest.”, Louis answered, his eyes locked with Harrys.

“I feel flattered.”, Harry replied, smirking. “And what exactly where you thinking about? I hope your thoughts are clean.”

“I…”, Louis started. “I was wondering about why you know so much about people, and why people spread rumors about you… I mean, why they say you’re crazy, you know. And-“ Louis watched Harrys smile fade as he spoke, and finally, Harry cut him off.

“Stop thinking about things that you can’t handle, okay? You couldn’t handle the truth anyway, you’re just fragile. Stop caring about things that aren’t your business.” Harry pushed himself away from the tree and walked away without looking at Louis once more.

What the fuck was that?, Louis thought as he watched Harry walk away. Harry seemed to be a good person to talk to unless you try to get him talk about himself or the things that happen at school, but why?

~

“Hey, have you seen Niall today?” Liam turned around and closed his locker while looking at Louis, and shook his head in response. “Why?”

Louis frowned. “He has been weird lately, I wanted to talk to him about that again and apologize about yesterday, but he disappeared after lunch and he didn’t answer any of my calls and fuck, I’m worried.”

Liam nodded. “I can totally understand you.”, he replied. “But I haven’t seen him today either, maybe he stay home?” Louis shrugged, and turned around to walk away.

“Wait, Lou, can I ask you something?”, Liam spoke and Louis turned around again, looking at the taller boy. “Sure, go ahead.”, he answered.

“What were you talking about yesterday when you said you found Niall crying?”

Louis sighed. “I called Niall the day before yesterday, asking him about… I forgot why I called him, actually. He sounded weird on the phone but tried to convince me that he’s alright. I didn’t believe him and drove to his house and when I walked into his room he was in tears, but he refused to tell me the reason why. And I still don’t know why and ugh, it’s beyond confusing.”

“Maybe you can drive to his place after school? I’d like to come with you but it’s Ruths birthday.”, Liam said. “Maybe he’ll tell you when you speak to him at home, not in the cafeteria, in front of all the others? Make sure to tell me what you find out.”

Louis nodded, and smiled. “Good idea, why didn’t I think of that?” Liam shrugged, and smirked.

“Maybe because you’re dumb, Tommo?” He laughed and grabbed his bag, and walked to class with Louis.