Chapter 6 - Strange Behaviour.

Louis looked at Harry from the side as they were walking down the pavement. The morning sun was emphasizing Harry perfectly. His chocolate-brown curls were shining bright, and his cheek bones were more visible than they were normally, he just looked perfect. 

"Take a picture, it's creepy how you stare at me." Louis tensed up as he saw Harrys emerald-green eyes looking at him incredulous. Louis looked to the ground, hoping Harry wouldn't notice his blush. He shoved his hands in his pockets, kicking a rock on the way before he looked up again.

"When did it start?", he asked. Harry grumbled. "Are you able to understand english? Because this is not what being quite means." Louis sighed. Why was Harry so stubborn? 

"I'm just doing small-talk, I want to get to know you since we go to the same school and, more important, since we're neighboors."

Harry sighed annoyed, but made no intention to say anything. Louis wasn't willing to let it go, he was determined to prove Harry was normal, that he wasn't crazy. "When did this talk about you start? Like, that you're crazy." Harry laughed mockingly, and shook his head in disbelief. He never thought Louis would be this ambitious to make Harry open up.

Since Harry saw now sigh of Louis giving up, he decided to play his little game. "It started when I beat this kid up because he ran into me in the hallway when we were in middle school.", he answered, not giving out more information than Louis asked for. 

Louis smiled to himself. "See, it's not that hard to speak. Let me ask another question." Louis started to think about a question that would bring him more information, but not one that would make Harry go quite again, so he decided to not ask personal questions.

"Does that bother you? Everyone saying that you're crazy? I even heard some people saying that you're a psychopath."

Harry shrugged, keeping his gaze fixed on the road ahead. "No. It keeps prying people away, I like to be on my own, and I actually am insane, why should the truth bother me?"

"I know you're not insane, Harry, stop saying that, I won't believe you that." Harry let out another laugh.

"When are you going to believe it, when I beat your ass up so you wake up in the hospital?" Louis shrugged. "Probably not. I'd still think you're normal. You surely had your reasons for beating me up." He laughed, and he saw how Harrys lips twitched into a little smile, before his face got blank again. 

Louis looked ahead, and saw the school. He sighed, there were so much questions we wanted to ask Harry. "I guess I'll see you later?", he said, looking at Harry. Harry shrugged as response and walked into the school without looking at Louis another time.

Louis sighed, and walked into the hallway, and looked around, searching for Liam or someone else when he spotted Zayn leaning against his locker. He walked over. "Hey." Zayn looked up, and nodded. "Morning." He looked at Louis.

"Still not giving up to try to talk to Styles, I see?" Louis shrugged. "He hasn't beaten me up yet, so, yes." Zayn raised an eyebrow.

"You do remember that time when he pushed you against a wall, causing your shoulder to hurt for three days, or that time he almost beat you up before music class?" Louis shrugged.

"I always provoked him. By the way, where are Niall, Liam an all the others? School's about to start." Zayn rolled his eyes. "In class I guess, where else?"

He pushed himself off the wall, and walked to class with Louis. "This isn't over, one day, Styles is going to freak out and then I'll be there and I'll be like "I TOLD YOU!" Louis laughed, and entered the class. "Whatever floats your boat, Zayn."

~

"I'm so sick of history, I swear!", Louis moaned, and sat down on a table. It was lunch time. "Why do we have to know every detail about people that are dead already? What does it matter where and when someone in the middle ages went to school?"

Liam laughed, an sat down next to him, with Zayn and Niall by his side. "You're just sick of it because you're not good at it." Louis shrugged, and looked around the room, and saw Harry sitting alone at his table, which was empty, as usual.

"Staring at your crazy friend, huh?", Zayn asked. "He isn't crazy.", Louis hissed.

"How come you sit with us then, and not with him?" Louis sighed annoyed, deciding to ignore Zayn. He opened his coke, took a sip and closed it again. He looked at Niall, he was unnormally quite today, he kept his gaze down on the table, and he hadn't touched his food.

"Niall, is everything okay?" Niall didn't seemed to hear Louis. "Niall.", he repeated, slightly pushing the Irish Boy. Niall tensed up, widening his eyes.

"W-What? Sorry, I've been out for a while." Louis raised his eyebrows. "I see, are you okay?" Niall nodded. "I'm just not feeling well.. I... must have eaten too much yesterday, my aunt invited me and Greg into a restaurant." He gave Louis a weak smile. "Okay?", Louis said, not fully believing him, making a mental note to himself to look after both Harry and Niall.

~

"Mum, I'm home.", Louis called out. He wanted to walk home with Harry, but he was nowhere to be found when Louis got out of biology, so he took the bus. 

"How was your day?", Jay asked while she finished cleaning the floor. "It was okay.", Louis answered, and ran up the stairs, and threw himself on his bed, thinking about what happened the day. How Harry seemed to open up, but distanced himself just as fast as he opened up, and how Niall was quite the entire day, not eating, and he always looked like he was in his world.

Both of them worried Louis. And he couldn't get both out of his head. He sighed, and closed his eyes, trying to take a nap. Since he was grounded and had nothing better to do, and hoping it would clear his thoughts a bit.