Chapter 19 - "Don't worry, Nialler."

A/N: So… I know this sucks so much, I’m having a big writers block at the moment but I don’t want to put the story on hold since you guys seem to like it… anyways, enjoy? :o I will try to add WAY MORE Larry in the next chapters ! :3

Can we get 30 Votes? ;) ~ Nadinexx

------

When Louis was sitting next to Harry, being closer to him than he ever expected to be, he felt save in a weirdly way.

He tried his hardest to concentrate at the movie, but it was one of the hardest things he had to do. His mind always wandered over to the curly-haired boy who was sitting next to him, the boy that made his stomach turn, he felt butterflies in his stomach every time he looked at Harry, and Louis had no idea what he should think of this.

He liked Harry, he was a nice guy, he was more sympathetic than the fake people they went to school with, the ones that made up the rumors about Harry, but how much did Louis like Harry?

The turning stomach and the butterflies told Louis he liked the lad more than a lot, he felt more for Harry than he was supposed to feel for a friend.

He wasn’t gay, was he?

Thinking back, Louis never had boyfriends, hell, he never felt attracted to a guy before, he only felt this way when he was around girls, and you have to like guys to be gay, right?

Could one be gay for one specific person? Was this even possible?

“Louis?” A deep, raspy voice pulled him out of his thoughts, and he turned around, his blue eyes staring right into Harrys green ones, sending a shiver down Louis’ spine.

“Yes?”, he asked, swallowing, and Harry chuckled. “Are you okay? You seemed a bit zooned out.” Harry looked at him, but turned his head to the movie again once Louis nodded, telling him he was indeed okay.

Louis’ eyes trailed down Harry’s body, from head to toe, before they went up again, and stopped when they reached Harry’s lips. They had a perfect shape and they were a perfect shade of pink that made Louis wonder how it would feel like to kiss Harry, to wrap his arms around the taller boy’s neck, to run his hand through Harry’s perfect, curly hair.

Louis’ eyes widened as he realized what he was thinking about, and tried to bring his mind on something else.

He couldn’t like Harry this way; he couldn’t fall for Harry, could he?

~

[About a week later.]

Louis walked into the school, his hands were shoved into his pockets, and he kept an eye out for the familiar mop of chocolate brown curls as he walked down the hallway, heading for his locker, but he had no luck, again.

He hasn’t seen Harry since the both boys watched a movie a week ago, Harry didn’t come to school, and Louis decided to not go to his house, he didn’t want to look too clingy, and so he desperately waited for Harry to come back to school.

Louis sighed heavily as he opened his locker and stuffed his history book into his bag before he closed the door shut. He turned around, shouldered his bag and walked to Nialls locker, leaning against the cold, hard metal.

Niall was leaning against the locker as well, his hands deeply shoved into his pockets, and Niall was staring at the opposite wall, Louis wasn’t sure if Niall was daydreaming, but he seemed to be very nervous about something, something as shimmering in his eyes, fear, nervousness?

“Nialler? Are you okay?”, he carefully asked, causing Niall to flinch before he turned his head, his eyes scanning Louis before he bit his lower lip, looking to the ground and the blond, Irish boy nodded, but somehow Louis didn’t buy it.