Where Is Your Boy Tonight

Warning! Fluffy and bit of smut up ahead. Don’t like it? Don’t read it.

-Niall’s Point of View-

Just when I feel Zayn’s warm breath on my lips, I take a step back and trip over my untied shoelace.

My heart is pounding violently and my face is burning hot. My thoughts are all jumbled up in my head.

Zayn sighs deeply before reaching a hand down to help me up.

What the hell was that? Was Zayn about to do what I think he was about to do? Why? Not that Zayn isn’t one of the most attractive lads I’ve ever seen, he and I just aren’t a match…at least not romantically. When it comes to sex and all that, I’m still learning how to walk while Zayn is already running.

Most importantly, Zayn doesn’t like boys.

For some reason, I keep seeing Zayn naked in my head now. My face must be glowing by now.

I take his outstretched hand and he hauls me up from the ground.

“I’d better get back to Harry.” I murmur not able to look him in the face.

The thought calms me instantaneously. I think about his perfect face and his beautiful brown curly hair.

“Wait, I need you to know…all I want is to see you happy Niall.” Zayn says in an even tone.

“Then help me.”

“Help you how?”

“I need Harry to become real. Not just for me but for him too.”

“I don’t know what I could possibly do to help.”

“C’mon, you have a minor in engineering. You must know something.”

“Well yeah, but that was only to appease my parents.”

Zayn lets out an exasperated sigh.

“Tomorrow come by my room. Bring Harry and anything that might help me.”

I smile and throw my arms around his neck. I hug him as tight as I possibly can.

“And thank you.” I whisper in his ear.

“For what? I haven’t done anything yet.”

“For not telling anybody about Harry.”

“You just better not tell anyone I tried to kiss you.” Zayn chuckles.

I blush furiously and mime zipping my lips.

-Harry’s Point of View-

I’m lying in Niall’s bed when he returns.

He kicks off his shoes and worms in beside me getting as close as he possibly can.

“You smell like him.” I whisper.

“Nothing happened. He wants to help.”

“He’s in love with you.”

“It’s too bad for him because I’m already madly in love with someone else.”

All my resolve flies out the window when Niall reminds me that he loves me. It doesn’t matter that other lads are interested in him. In the end, I’m the one he chose. I’m the one he trusts to love him and touch him and I’m the one who’s lucky enough to be blessed with his gorgeous smile every morning.

I kiss Niall’s forehead and he automatically looks at me with those deep pools of blue.

“Would you like to make love?” I whisper against his lips.