Speed of Love

-Niall’s Point of View-

“I go back to school tomorrow.” I sigh while I lie in Harry’s arms early in the morning.

“Can’t we just go somewhere, away from everything and everyone?” Harry questions with longing that breaks my heart.

“I need to finish school. If I didn’t have any responsibilities I would go away with you.” I whisper.

“If I was real, you would.”

“Don’t say that.” I get as close to him as I possibly can.

“I just love you so much Niall.”

“I love you too.” I assure him.

“Show me how much?” His voice is innocent but oh so suggestive.

I look up at Harry. He’s got on his cheeky little dimpled smile. Of course my face flushes.  Almost anything he says to me causes my face to heat up.  It always happens without fail. I get just a glimpse of that smile and I melt.

“Now…?” I whisper.

“If you want I can make it more exciting for you?” He offers, running the tips of his fingers over my heated cheek.

“What?” I question a little confused.

“We could role play…or I could maybe tie you to the bed?”

I almost choke on my saliva. These flashes of Harry cuffing me to the bed start to run in my mind and my heart starts to pound at just the thought of it. I don’t mind a bit of kink but we might have to take it a tad slower.

“I don’t mind it old-fashioned either…I just don’t want you to get bored of me.” He half-smiles.

“There’s slim chance of that, love.”

“I only want to please you.”

“What do you want?” I question getting up and throwing my leg over his waist to straddle him.

“What?”

“Maybe I could be the one to-“

“I want whatever you want. Your happiness is my happiness.” He says, his hands running up and down my waist.

“I wouldn’t mind trying something new.” I shrug.

“We could role-play. I could be whatever you want me to be, teacher, hooker, you name it baby.” Harry licks his lips and there’s that glint in his green eyes that makes them shine with determination.

“I just lost my virginity. I don’t think I’d last long playing sexy games with you.” I chuckle.

“Why are you so concerned with lasting long?”

“It’s embarrassing finishing so early.” I confess.

“Why’s that so bad?”

“I-I don’t know. I think it’s polite or something for the one taking it to um…cum first.”

“Well, I don’t cum unless you do first so maybe it’s a good thing to finish early.”

“I swear, I think you’re the only person who can make the word ‘cum’ sound sexy.” I sigh.

“Everything you say sounds sexy.” Harry licks my bottom lip with the tip of his velvety tongue.

Harry wraps his legs around my waist and swiftly pins me down on the bed. The way he moves is so rapid and agile, like a fucking cat. He hovers above me holding himself up with his hands that are on the left and right side of my head.