The Only Hope For Me Is You

-Niall’s Point of View-

“Harry, I need to get ready for school.” I laugh as Harry keeps me pinned down beneath him, hot lips placing feverish kisses all over my throat.

His large hands trail up and my down my bare torso, skilled fingers memorizing every part of me.

“No, I don’t want you to go.” Harry swipes his soft tongue over my bottom lip teasingly.

“I don’t want to go either but I have to.” I sigh, pulling Harry down by the back of his neck to get a taste of him.

“Please stay. I’ll make it worth your while.” Harry pleads straddling me.

We’re just rolling around in bed in our boxers but one wrong move and one of us will most likely be tumbling to the ground. Harry is so damn hot in my Calvin Klein boxer briefs. That’s all he should be allowed to wear on a daily basis, briefs and nothing more. His body is just so…flawless.

“Please, baby?” His voice takes that innocent tone instead of the normal lustful husky quality it normally has. He even widens those gorgeous green eyes at me.

“Nooo Harry, don’t! I won’t be able to resist!” I cover my face.

“That’s the point!” Harry laughs pulling my hands away.

When I open my eyes, I’m nose-to-nose with Harry. His beautiful jade eyes peer into my mine and he’s smiling so big it looks like it hurts.

“Are you gonna say it or should I?” I ask.

He doesn’t move an inch.

“You say it first.” His Colgate breathe brushes my face.

“I…”

“Yes?”

“Love…”

“Keep going…”

“Where was I? I should probably start all over.”

“Niall!” Harry groans burying his face in the spot between my neck and shoulder.

“I love you.” I whisper, dropping all the playfulness.

“I love you too.” He replies, placing a wet kiss on my shoulder.

“Maybe I could stay a little while longer…” I sigh happily.

Harry kissed me excitedly, hands tugging on my green boxer shorts.

“If we’re gonna do it, can we do it in the shower? I still need to shower before school so I might as well kill two birds with one stone.”

“Only if you’ll let me penetrate that tight little virgin arse of yours until you’re screaming my name.” Harry’s voice drops low seductively.

My entire face goes cherry red. It always takes me by surprise when he gets all animalistic out of nowhere. He might as well be talking straight to my dick because it reacts before a single word even slips past my lips.

“Okay let’s go.”

“Really? Oh, Niall!” All his sex appeal vanishes replaced by sheer little boy eagerness. You’d think I’d told him I bought him a kitten the way he’s carrying on.

“You’re so cute.” I laugh, running my fingers on his cheek.

“I can’t wait to be inside you.” Harry’s eyes glaze over and all the cuteness vanishes.

“Well, if we don’t get a move on, we won’t have any time-”

Harry swiftly jumps out of bed and throws me over his shoulder.