Harder To Breathe

-Niall’s Point of View-

“It was such a good movie.” Harry sighed as we entered the dorm hand-in-hand.

“I bet it was.”

“You fell asleep!” He lets my hand go to place the half empty bag of popcorn and soda cup on the computer desk.

“I was saving my energy for tonight.” I blush.

He looks over his shoulder to smile adorably at me.

I check my watch. It’s nearly midnight.

“Should we…? “ I ask nervously twiddling my fingers.

“I’m ready when you are.” Harry lies down on my bed arching his back and stretching.

I just marvel at how perfectly perfect this boy is. His green eyes meet mine and he chews on his lower lip. Harry keeps eye contact with me while he slowly unbuttons his dark blue plaid shirt revealing chiseled muscled. When he gets to the last one, he drops it off at the edge of the bed.

“Can you help me?” He asks glancing down at his jeans.

My heart breaks out into a sprint while I take a few wobbly steps toward my bed.

Two weeks ago, I wouldn’t have dreamed of such a thing happening. Should I be so proud that I’m going to lose my virginity to a robot? If we do it, technically I’d still be a virgin though right? If a girl had sex with a vibrator that would practically be the same thing wouldn’t it?

“Baby?”

I look at Harry and realize my hands are locked on the button of his jeans, shaking.

“We don’t have to Niall. I-I don’t mind if we never do it…because I love you.” Harry says, his voice hoarse and low. He holds my hands to stop them from shaking.

“I love you too. I want to do this. No one will give me a better experience than you can.”

Harry smiles sweetly at me. I take a deep breath and unbutton Harry’s jeans, throwing them over my shoulder. I hook my thumbs under the elastic of his briefs. Harry props himself up on his elbows and bites his lip. I lean down and press wet kisses along his perfect navel.

“Mmmm….” Harry closes his eyes and smiles.

After a bit of foreplay, we get down to business.

Me and Harry are really making love right now. He’s holding onto my biceps and arching his back. I’m trying not to ruin things by finishing too early. He’s being pretty vocal and I constantly remind him people can hear us.

“Am I tight enough for you?” He asks as I lean down for a kiss.

“You’re perfect.” I pant.

“I love you.” Harry smiles happily.

“I love you too.”

“I want you to go as hard as you can.” Harry whispers running his hands up my back and locking them around my neck.

I do exactly as he tells me. He bites my shoulders and I grip his waist hard enough to leave bruises.

“Uhn….Niall.”

Harry…..”

We just go back and forth, returning each other’s moans.

“H-Harry…I can’t much longer.” I shut my eyes and press my forehead against his.

It’s as if Harry manages to get tighter and I completely lose myself. I stop thrusting as my seed shoots right into him. As soon as I release, so does Harry, his own cum covering his abs. I watch him, intrigued. I probably look like a sweaty disgusting mess but Harry is glowing.