Don't Rain On My Parade

-Niall’s Point of View-

“I don’t know why you’re taking him, Niall.” Zayn snaps at me through the phone.

“Your unjustified hatred for Harry is really starting to piss me off.”

“Oh shut up Niall!”

“If you feel that strongly about it, you don’t have to come with us.”

“Fuck no. I’m not gonna let him ruin our tradition.”

“Zayn, this is only the second time we’re doing this.” I roll my eyes even though he can’t see me.

“Whatever. See you in a few hours.” Zayn hangs up abruptly.

Right on cue, Harry walks into the dorm with two cups of Starbucks.

“Hi baby.” He beams at me.

“Hello gorgeous. I think we’re packed up.” I tell him slipping my phone in my pocket.

“You think they’ll like me?” Harry asks handing me my vanilla ice-blended.

“They’ll love you.” I assure him.

“You think they’ll know about me….not being real?” Harry asks setting his own drink on the wooden desk.

For the first time since I’ve had Harry, I see this vulnerability that I haven’t seen before. It’s something that makes me question if it’s even possible that he’s just a robot. It’s such a human thing to feel.

If I know my mum and Greg as well as I think I do, they’ll accept Harry. They’ll accept him once they see how happy I am. But to be honest, I am slightly anxious about how they’ll react. I shake it off. Harry has fooled everyone into thinking he’s just a normal lad, how would my family figure it out?

“You made believers of all my mates. They won’t be any different.” I promise.

“But what are you gonna do when someone finds out?” He looks at me with those green eyes and it looks like he’s genuinely afraid.

“Then I’ll tell them the truth.” I shrug even though the very thought makes my palms go slick.

“What’s that?”

“That I’m in love with a bloody robot.” I chuckle. “I want you to know that it doesn’t really feel that way for me. You feel real to me and that’s it.”

“You love me?”

“I-I said that? Oh, I guess I did.” I say nervously, blushing terribly.

Harry tackles me to the ground and kisses me surprisingly rough. But far be it from me to complain.

Harry begins to unbutton my tan colored chinos with such eagerness. My heart picks up speed and for a second I think about just letting him have his way with me. I’m thinking he’s only gonna blow me or something until his own shirt comes off revealing that chiseled body of his.

“What are you doing…?” I ask.

“Oh, would you like to undress me?” He asks tilting his head slightly.

“Wait Harry, I don’t want to have sex yet.”

“But you said you loved me….?”

“I do, you silly thing.” I give him a peck on the lips. “It’s just that we have about an hour until we leave and this isn’t exactly…”

“…Romantic?” Harry finishes with an understanding smile.

“Yeah.” I sigh.

“But you will do it with me, won’t you?” He asks, kissing my lips until I’m breathless.