Practice Makes Perfect

Warning! A bit of smuttiness up ahead! If you’re not into that then don’t read this chapter!

-Niall’s Point of View-

Harry wastes no time jumping me as soon as we get back to the dorm. I laughed as he pulled off my t-shirt and jeans leaving me in my boxers. I just can’t stop smiling at his eagerness.

“Do you want to rip my clothes off or should I do it?” He asks after he pushes me onto the bed.

“Harry…” I blush.

“Don’t be shy now, darling. You need to tell me what you want.” Harry straddles me, cradling my face in his warm hands as if I’d break.

His kisses aren’t as sensual as they usually are. His lips are sweet and patient. He kisses my top lip, bottom lip, and then his warm tongue swipes across my bottom lip. My mouth magically opens for him. My hands grip his waist beneath his plain white button down shirt. He’s so soft…

“Baby?”

“Yes, love?”

“Your nose is bleeding.”

My eyes snap open. Sure enough I feel liquid beginning to drip from my nose. I groan and tilt my head back. Harry grabs a tissue and begins dabbing my nose for me.

“I’m sorry.” I sigh.

“For what?” He questions running his fingers through my hair.

“This is not sexy.” I look down embarrassed.

“Niall, you are the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen.” Harry smiles his dimpled smile.

Once I feel like my nose is fine, I nod at him to continue.

His cute cheeky smile slips off his face and he turns from this adorable lad to this sensual animal. His green eyes cloud over with lust while he smirks at me. I walk backwards until I bump into the edge of the bed. Harry gives me this little push so I’m on my back.

My breathing accelerates as Harry slides his shirt over his head and throws it at me playfully. He’s flawless, like a picture in a magazine. His muscles are perfectly defined and the deep-v just above his jeans makes me blush just looking at it. He unbuttons his jeans and they drop to his ankles. Harry stands before me in dark blue briefs.

“Come here, you.” I smile.

He launches himself on top of me with a grin.

“What do you want Niall?” He asks as he kisses up and down my throat painfully slow.

“I-I don’t know. What do you recommend?” I ask throwing my head back against the pillows, loving the way his lips feel.

“We could start with fore-play….or we could go straight into it if you don’t want to wait.” He whispers while his hand slides down my stomache to palm me through my boxers.

“I don’t think I can wait.” I chuckle, burying my hands in Harry’s dark hair.

A loud ding sounds from the laptop making Harry look up as if someone called his name.

“What was that?” He asks.

“My laptop, it’s a new e-mail. Who cares?”

I pull him down to kiss me and I groan into his mouth as his hand grips me harder.

“I want you inside me.” Harry whispers against my lips.

Thank god I’m gonna top because I swear Harry’s got a python in his briefs. He rubs me through my boxers and I really can’t take it anymore.