Professional Griefer

Hellooo there :) If you like this story, please support it by voting and commenting! I'd appreciate it very much if you did!

Enjoy. xx

-Niall's Point of View-

Last night, I had told Harry to sleep in the other vacant bed in the room but this morning I feel him in my own bed. He's snuggled up to my side with his legs tangled with my own. It's pleasant not waking up alone. I've never shared a bed with anyone but I like this.

When I finally open my eyes, I meet Harry's sweet green eyes. Did he even sleep? His hair still looks perfect. His curls still voluminous and a shiny chocolaty brown. Even his skin is lovely and creamy. There isn't any sign that he went to sleep.

"Good morning Niall." He smiles faintly, his voice with no hoarse quality.

"Did you sleep at all?" I ask clearing my throat.

I can't imagine how terrible I look with my bed-head, crusty eyes, and bad breath. How can he look at me the way he's looking at me when I couldn't look worse? It's mind boggling.

"No, I got lonely so I came into your bed and watched you sleep." He said lovingly.

"I'm sorry, you must've been so bored."

"I wasn't. You talk in your sleep."

"I do?"

"Yes. You were talking about your day."

"Oh...what did I say?"

"Who's Liam?" He asked.

"Some bloke that I used to fancy."

"This 'Liam', he was mean to you."

"Not exactly. He just didn't return my feelings."

"That made you sad?"

"Yeah. I really fancied him."

"Do you fancy me?"

"I do."

He jumps on top of me and plants this mind blowing kiss on me. It's like he's sucking the life out of me. His lips are urgent and so hot against my own.

Before I know it, I'm getting aroused.

I groan into his mouth unable to stop myself. I blush scarlet.

"Am I turning you on?" Harry asks with a huge grin, those jewel green eyes lighting up excitedly.

"N-No, I have morning wood." I explain.

"I can fix that if you'd like...?" He smiles sweetly.

"It's alright, it'll go down after a shower." I laugh nervously.

"Let's go then!" Harry pulls me out of bed.

I grab two towels and yawn loudly. Under the bed, I reach for my shower bag that has all my bathing essentials.

"What time is it?" I groan, stretching.

"Seven in the morning." Harry says grabbing a hold of my hand.

"So early on a Saturday! At least the bathroom will be empty." I sigh opening the door and leading Harry to the showers.

Like I expected, it's empty.

I walk to the nearest stall and step inside beginning to shed my clothes. When I bend over to pull my boxers down, Harry bumps into me from behind. Why was he in the shower with me? There are plenty of stalls open!

"Harry! What're you doing!?" I yell alarmed. I cover up my boy bits frantically.

"I'm taking a shower with you....?" He looks at me confused and little hurt.