Beautiful Love

There’s smut in here and shit ton of fluff. You’re welcome.

Lol kidding but if you aren’t into that, then don’t read it.

-Niall’s Point of View-

My eyes snap open at the familiar voice. I blink a few times as my vision focuses on the figure hovering above me. I tense automatically.

Emerald eyes regard oddly.

“Harry!” I scream.

“Shhh! Niall, what’s gotten into you?” He laughs pressing his lips against mine.

“W-What…D-Did Zayn fix you?” I stumble over my words.

My face is on fire, my body’s trembling and my eyes prickle with tears. He’s here now, really here. It’s like my blood is circulating faster than normal and my heart races like I’ve ran a marathon. I hold his face and my hands are all over him taking inventory.

Face.

Muscular shoulders.

Long torso.

Perfect bum.

“I don’t understand. You…I just thought since Zayn-” He silences me with another kiss.

“Calm down baby.” He coos bringing me up against his muscled body while I melt instantly, my breathing slowly returning to normal.

“How are you here?” I whisper, fingers running along his muscled arms like I used to do.

“Your love brought me here.” He tilts my chin up to meet his eyes.

I want to tease him for such a sappy response but then I look into his face and I realize there are differences. A mole near his chin, a bit of purple-ish circles beneath his eyes, and his curls seem a little flatter than usual.

“Harry…? It is you, isn’t it?” I ask incredulously.

He nods and wraps a warm hand around my neck, pulling me closer to whisper in my ear.

“Hello Niall, I’m your boyfriend.” His warm breath hits me and I melt a little more.

Those are first words he ever spoke to me.

“But...you’re different?” I push his flat hair off his forehead, smoothing it back so I can see his face properly.

He’s still beautiful but somehow altered.

“Different bad?” He asks staring at my mouth.

“No…you seem more human.”

These are human imperfections.

Harry licks his lips and smiles at me. I can tell he knows exactly what I’m on about. I wish he’d just tell me what the hell is going on so I don’t have to keep rambling on like an idiot.

“Harry, what’s going on?” I ask in frustration.

“Look around.” He instructs letting me go.

I sit up cautiously and…I’m still in my dorm.

“I don’t get it. Harry I-” My eyes finally land on the other half of the room.

The blood in my veins feels like it’s liquid fire. I don’t understand anything. Before, the other half of this dorm was vacant because I don’t have a roommate. I’ve never had one. Yet now there are posters all over the walls and pictures, sheets on the bed, and clothes that clearly don’t belong to me strewn across the place.