Getting Closer

Support if you feel like it ;)

Stay golden. xx

-Niall’s Point of View-

“So Niall, how are things with Harry?” Eleanor asks.

We sit side by side on a baby blue blanket near where the boys are playing footie. Eleanor, the darling she is, brought a little picnic set up for the both of us to enjoy.

“Things are pretty good.” I smile and take a bite out of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Eleanor returns my smile and picks at some green grapes.

Over at the game, it looks intense. Harry, Zayn, Louis, and Liam are on the same team with two more lads. Harry looks so adorable wearing loose black basketball shorts and a white V-neck shirt. He seems to be getting on well with all the other lads. Both teams stop and huddle up in a circle probably talking about strategy.

Harry pops his head up and waves at me with a cute little smile. I wave back and lift my black Ray Bans on top of my head.

“He’s affectionate that Harry.” Eleanor notices.

“He is.” I blush slightly.

“He’s good for you, Niall.” She nods.

“I think so too.” I agree.

The boys take a break and the whole team scatters to their friends and girlfriends that are watching the game as well.

Louis and Harry jog over plopping down beside Eleanor and I. Louis plants a chaste kiss on Eleanor’s cheek. She smiles and pulls off her oversized sunglasses to look into his eyes.

“Did you miss me?” Harry whispers in my ear.

“Miss you? You’re only a few feet away.” I laugh.

“I want to be close to you always.” Harry half-smiles and tilts my chin up to meet my eyes.

“You’re close to me now.” I blush.

“Baby I can’t be close enough unless I’m feeling your heartbeat.” He whispers against my lips.

I get just a bit dizzy looking into those dazzling green eyes. They’re unbelievably bright green today.

“Get a room you two!” Lou teases before gulping down half a water bottle. “How do you do it, Harry? You haven’t even broken out a sweat!” Lou says wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

I bite my lip but Harry just laughs it off.

“Not my fault you’re out of shape mate.” Harry laughs.

Louis lies down with his head in Eleanor’s lap while she playfully feeds him grapes.

I take a peek over my shoulder to see Liam and Zayn chatting up two girls. Zayn looks awkward and uncomfortable which is strange. He’s normally so laid back, letting the girls do all the work trying to impress him. Liam looks completely at ease. He’s a people person, everyone likes him. I know I did.

Zayn catches my eye. I half-smile at him. Before I could reach my hand up to wave at him, Harry tackles me down and pins me on the blanket with a cheeky smile.

“What’s that for, love?” I ask curiously.

“I want to snog you before we head back in the game.” He says nuzzling my neck.

Harry begins to plant kiss after kiss against the tender skin of my throat making me laugh.

“Niall, are you ticklish?” Harry smiles.