beginning note

Hi, I know I know I write too many of these but I have 💫trauma💫  and these are easier to write than anything else tbh

Anyways, welcome to Meloncholy Kaleidoscope (yes I took the name from atl leave me alone >:(]. Several real quick things, I am basing alot of personality of bands/band members from other people's stories or things I've seen from my years on the internet as a young emo child who is now an emo young adult.

Having said that, if something is off or inaccurate about a person/character sorry lmao

- Lyn-Z and gee are split in this story purely because I know very little about lyn and its kind of a part of how Spencer ends up where they do.

Essentially Gee and Lyn have shared custody of Bandit And do the weekend/week between houses thing because why not and that was my childhood :) except it was just every other weekend

- set in 2022/modern day HOWEVER because I do not want to write about the vid, it isn't a problem or a thing in this story. It's still very much a real virus that is in our world though so be smart please thank.

- and because I never got to go and I'm kinda sad about it, Warped Tour is still around

-mcr is back together like they really are but now they're doing tours again bc vid isn't around in this universe.

-I will likely switch between referring to gee as both gee and Gerard as well as switching between he/they pronouns because if I remember right they had said that they use both.

If I forgot anything sorry, my brain is currently fried :)

Enjoy the story