ten : signing up for talent show...yay

^Spencer in media^

Peeling myself off the bed on Monday was not my ideal way of waking up.

I had to force myself off the bed in order to turn off my alarm, having plugged my phone in across the room on purpose the night before.

I nearly went back to bed before remembering I had plans to dress at least a little bit more nice. At least in my style that is. It was my first day and the last thing I wanted was for some douche bag to see me as some new kid that they could pretend to be nice to.

So, I quickly got dressed and did some dark eye makeup, adding a couple of thicker flicks/spikes before making a spiderweb look on both eyes. I decided to also do a couple of lines of eyeliner across the bridge of my nose before I put the eyeliner back.

I added some red eyeshadow along with the black before I finally decided I was settled with the look. I put on setting spray to hopefully avoid any smudging before going back to my room to find socks.

Once I had felt finally ready, I run my hands through my newly dyed green hair and smile at the mirror, happy about my appearance.

I grab my backpack off the back of my door, stuffing my headphones and charger into a side pouch and rushing upstairs. I caught a glimpse of Gee starting coffee and waved, taking out a monster from the fridge. I had ended up bringing back a couple when I had gone out to get my hair done yesterday with Lindsey. She had wanted to get to know me considering her daughter was going to be around me for a while and she heard from Gee that I wanted to get my hair done anyways. Seeing as the guys were busy with tour coming up, she took me out.

Not wanting to miss my bus, I scurried to get my shoes on - a pair knock off doc Martin's I had gotten for 10 bucks at Walmart - and shouted a goodbye as I ran out the door.

I searched desperately for the bus stop for a good 5 or do minutes before a teenager around my age called out.

I look over at them curiously. They were wearing black Nike shorts and a tank top with some gym-bro like quote written across it. Great, a jock that I'd more than likely be forced to talk to.

I roll my eyes and make my way over, poping open my can of monster and sort of downing it. I hadn't been able to get coffee so this was my only other source of caffeine.

"Hey! You new or something?"

I nod, taking my earbuds out of their side pouch. I mostly ignore the kid but glare at him qhen he waves his hand in front of my face.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"Geez, aren't you a ray of fucking sunshine. Just thought you should know my name is Hunter."

"Of course it's hunter..." I mumble, not really caring if he had heard me.

"What the fuck does that means?!"

I roll my eyes again. God I hope there aren't too many of him at this school. That's gonna suck.

Just as I was going to put my headphones in and ignore Hunter, another kid walks up to the stop

The kids hair was a tangled mess and they seemed barely awake as they threw the second backpack they had been carrying onto the ground. They glare at Hunter before turning to me with a crooked smile.

"What the fuck Kell-"

"First of all, I told you it's Levi, second, carry your own shit Hunter."

I laugh a little bit at their sass as they turn to greet me, sticking their hand out with a toothy grin.