Chapter One

Chapter One

5,688,578 likeskassiebaby The fan art by @_kardashianssssss_ that became a reality 😭 @kyliejenner, it was so fun being pregnant with you 🤍 I can't believe we had baby boys twenty days apart 💙View all 20,892 commentskyliejenner 🤍

5,688,578 likes
kassiebaby The fan art by @_kardashianssssss_ that became a reality 😭 @kyliejenner, it was so fun being pregnant with you 🤍 I can't believe we had baby boys twenty days apart 💙
View all 20,892 comments
kyliejenner 🤍

Kim appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show; Kim raved about Kassie's new baby boy, Leovanni.

"How did Kassie manage to keep her pregnancy a secret? I think she hid better than Kylie did," Ellen said.

"I think because Kassie barely showed during her pregnancy, she was able to keep up appearances more than Kylie, plus Kassie is way more private than anyone in our family, so I don't think anyone expected her to be pregnant ever," Kim said.

"And she got married what two years ago and gave birth on her second wedding anniversary; she's good at hiding things," Ellen said.

"Oh yeah, if you want to hide anything, go to Kassie, but yeah, she got married in a small ceremony, and it was perfect," Kim said.

"I bet it was, so how long have Leandro and Kassie been together?" Ellen asked Kim.

"I think it's been eight years; they are a cute couple and make each other so happy; I love him for her," Kim answered.

"Will they be making appearances on the new show? I haven't seen Kassie any promo for the new show," Ellen said. "Does she even want to do the new show?" She asked Kim.

"I know on the previous show like Rob, Kassie had basically stopped filming altogether and made rare cameos on there, but with this show, Kassie will be on there more, but she doesn't appear enough to be involved with promoting the show as she does live in Chicago majority of the time. But I do think that everyone will love seeing some of Kassie's pregnant moments on the new show," Kim explained to Ellen.

"Interesting," Ellen said.

"Very," Kim said.

It's been a week since Kassie gave birth, and Kassie was happy to be a mom; her mom and sisters, aside from Kendall, had been giving Kassie all the tips and tricks of child care.

Leandro was obsessed with being a dad; he was very hands-on and always the first to jump at any little sound Leovanni made.

They had no nanny as Leandro wasn't comfortable just yet with having a stranger taking care of their newborn baby.

Kassie had been resting as Leandro was up with Leovanni and watching television.

After a while, Kassie wakes up and goes downstairs to join Leandro and Leovanni in the living room.

"Look, Leo, mommy, is up," Leandro announced as Kassie walked into the living room.

"Hello, my handsome boys," Kassie said as she kissed Leandro on the cheek then did the same with Leovanni.

"How was your nap?" Leandro asked Kassie.

"Good, I needed it," Kassie answered.

"Kylie called, and she wanted to know if you would do a joint photoshoot for the boys," Leandro said.

Kassie nods.

"That would be so nice; I'll call her back later," Kassie said.

"So, after your six weeks are up, do you want to start trying for another?" Leandro asked Kassie.

Kassie groaned.

"Don't even think about it; we could start trying after Leo is at least six months," Kassie said.

"That's fine with me; I want three more of mini us running around," Leandro said.

"Anyways, your birthday is coming up," Kassie said.

"And?" Leandro asked.

"I think we should have a birthday party for you," Kassie replied.

"Nah, maybe a family dinner or something, but no party, Kassie," Leandro said.

Kassie pouted.

"You never want a party," Kassie said.

"I'm content with being around my family on my birthday," Leandro said.

"Fine; I'll plan a dinner for your birthday," Kassie said.

"Good, and no surprise party either, Kassie, I know you," Leandro said.

"I won't," Kassie said as she reached over and grabbed Leovanni from Leandro. "Time to eat, baby boy," She said as she pulled up her shirt.

Leandro licked his lips.

"Let me suck on the other one," Leandro said.

"Eww, weirdo," Kassie said as she started breastfeeding Leovanni.

Leandro sucked his teeth.

"You used to let me suck on them all the time," Leandro said.

"Yeah, when they weren't producing milk," Kassi said.