Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

"I can't believe you have broken two ankles in less than two years, Kassie," Jordyn said as Kassie had to use a scooter to help her exit the Italian restaurant Giorgio Baldi in Santa Monica, California.

"Yeah, I'm definitely going to be more careful now because it's hard taking care of two babies with a broken ankle," Kassie said as she kept her spirits high with a wide smile as paparazzi took photos of her rolling on a knee scooter.

"I like your outfit, Kassie," One of the paparazzis said to Kassie.

Kassie nodded.

Kassie teamed a multicolored crop top that showed off her belly piercing with a pair of maroon pleather slacks. She added black-and-white sneakers for comfort. Kassie wore her chestnut locks down in styled waves as she made her way around on a mobility scooter - the basket of which held a small purse.

Her make-up was simple and dewy with a plum, pink glossy lip.

And the tips of her nails were a lime green color.

Kassie and Jordyn's outing came just days after Kassie celebrated her 24th birthday party, a blowout bash that took place in Los Angeles on Thursday evening that Jordyn couldn't attend so she was making it up to Kassie by taking her out for dinner.

They finally made it to Jordyn's car and Jordyn helped Kassie into the car before putting the scooter into her car's trunk.

"You're such a good friend, Jordyn," One of the paparazzis told Jordyn as she walked over to the driver's side and got in the car.

They drive off.

"So, Travis is helping me record a piano album," Kassie told Jordyn.

"Really, that's good. You've always wanted to do one and you're finally doing it," Jordyn said as she drove in the direction of Kassie's house.

"Yeah, but I'm also doing it to hang out with Travis so I can get to know him better and also make Kourtney happy because she thinks I'm team Scott and anti Travis which is not true," Kassie said.

"You're so different from your sisters that I think sometimes they forget that you're not the type just to exclude people when your family is done with them unless they have personally done something wrong to you, and even then you still have trouble with removing them from your life," Jordyn said.

"Yeah, it's always been hard for me to cut off connections with people," Kassie said.

Jordyn was right. Kassie was the the type to show you love and fierce loyalty once she allowed you into her life, and which is why once someone enters her life it's hard for to detach herself from them.

So, when she would get close with her sisters' friends and even their exes; her sisters drop them then expect Kassie to follow suit. Yeah, sometimes she dropped them without a second thought but when it came to people like Scott and Jordyn. It was impossible for Kassie to cut off the connection she had with them.

Kassie lives in a world where family and friends are everything. She knows it very well that without a few good friends she doesn't exist. Risking losing a true friendship is not an option for her.

But don't underestimate Kassie or take advantage of her kindness as a few others have done in the past like her sister, Khloe, who learned the hard way of what happens when you push Kassie to the point where she is out to destroy your life.

Jordyn dropped Kassie off and Leandro helped Kassie into the house.

"Where are our babies?" Kassie asked Leandro.

"Asleep," Leandro answered.

They made it to the living room.

Kassie spotted a few bags and boxes on the floor.

"What are those?" Kassie asked him.

"Kim dropped off some stuff for the kids," Leandro replied.

"Oh, that was nice of her," Kassie said.

"And she also wanted to talk to you about something," He said.

"What?" Kassie asked.

"Khloe," Leandro answered.

Kassie rolled her eyes.

"No one in this family understands space and give me time," Kassie said.