Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

Kassie arrived home with the babies and pick up a large vase of flowers from outside her door.

"Aha, Khloe," Kassie said to herself after reading the note attached into the flowers.

Khloe was apparently thanking her for setting her up with the most amazing man.

She placed the vase on the kitchen island, then focuses on the two napping babies in their travel play pin.

"Let's get you two in your cribs," She told them.

"Kassie!" Kendall called out as she entered the house with bags.

"In the kitchen!" Kassie called out.

Kendall walked into the kitchen and placed the bags on the counter.

"What's up?" Kassie asked as she looked at the bags.

"I got you some stuff that I thought you would like," Kendall answered.

Kassie squealed and lunge herself onto Kendall, causing both of them to fall on the floor. Kassie loved being spoiled by her siblings especially Kendall and Kylie.

"Thank you," Kassie said with a chuckle.

Kendall shook her head.

Kassie quickly stand up and helps Kendall up.

Kendall picked up a doughnut on the kitchen island.

"Hey, Kassie. Go look at what I brought for you," Kendall said.

Kassie nods and smiled.

"So, what did you buy for me?" Kassie asked her as she walked over to the counter as Kendall started taking pictures of the sleeping babies.

"Just some stuff I saw in Paris, that I thought you would like," Kendall answered.

"Thanks, Ken," Kassie said.

"You're welcome," Kendall said.

=

"I honestly feel like I haven't seen you in forever," Kylie said as she walked into Kassie's house and finds Kassie sitting in the living room with Leovanni and Lourdes.

Kassie looked over her shoulder and smiled at her sister.

"Hey, Ky, and yeah I've been busy with the kids so I haven't really been around much. How are you?" Kassie asked as Kylie joined her on the couch.

"I'm good; just got back from the gym. Hi, Lou," Kylie said then she picked up Leovanni. "Hi, Leo," Kylie added.

"You already look perfect, Kylie, you don't need to lose more weight," Kassie said.

"I mean I have a few more pounds to lose before I feel like myself," Kylie said.

Kylie recent fitness kick comes after she revealed how much harder her postpartum struggles were and different from her two pregnancies and birthing experiences.

"Good for you," Kassie said, shaking her head.

Kassie didn't understand Kylie and her obsession with losing weight but she was sure it had to do with social media.

"I had a Pilates session with Amanda and Princess today too and you won't believe what I heard from them," Kylie said.

"Tell me," Kassie said.

"Cressida is now officially divorced. She got over more than one-fifth of his fortune and roughly half of his liquid assets. She got a fifty million dollars settlement from him," Kylie said.

"Oh wow, Grace got her a good settlement," Kassie said, shocked by the news of Cressida's divorce agreement.

"You know Grace has always been good at bargaining with people," Kylie said.

Kassie chuckled.

"True; although I'm happy for Cressida, I hope she will be happy now after she has been though," Kassie said.

"Me too," Kylie said.

Kassie smiled.

"We should throw her a divorce party," Kassie said.

Kylie nods.

"I think she would appreciate it," Kylie said.

"Of course, she would," Kassie said.

=

Kassie sighed as she closed the door to her bedroom. It was a long day, she was ready to go to bed after putting the babies to sleep.

But first, she had to congratulate Khloe on the arrival of her baby boy. She sent Khloe a quick text before placing her phone on the nightstand and climbing into bed.

After a few minutes of laying in bed, Kassie jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom, throwing up everything she ate for dinner.

A soft groan fell from Kassie's lips as she reached up to flush the toilet. It seemed that everything was setting off her stomach every second.

When Kassie climbed back into bed after brushing her teeth, she looked paler than usual and held her stomach. Laying there, rubbing her uneasy stomach.

Kylie was having a get-together for her birthday in a few days and Kassie didn't think she would be able to attend if she was going to be sick like this.

She sighed. She leaned over and opened the mini fridge in her to grab the bottle of water to drink. She opened the water bottle and consumed the water before she frowned and bolted from the bed into the bathroom to throw up again.

Kassie groaned and winced as she continued to throw up. She looks down at her flat stomach, and a light bulb goes off in her head. She's pregnant.

She couldn't believe it. She thought back on all her symptoms and they all pointed to pregnancy.

What was she going to do with three kids under one? When the hell did she get pregnant?

How would Leandro react to another baby so soon?

So many questions ran through her mind as she kept throwing up.

Exhaustion hits her as she lays her head against the wall.

She would have to cancel her schedule for the rest of the month and let Leandro know about the baby soon but first, she needed to take a pregnancy test to be sure.

It was going to be a long night for her.