Chapter Three

Chapter Three

The family held a meeting to discuss Khloe and Kassie's behavior the other night.

The sisters are trying to stay neutral, but Kendall and Kylie are team Kassie as they feel their older sisters tend to dictate a lot of their friendships.

"Kassie has every right to feel the way she does, and you can't fault her for that," Kylie said, defending her baby sister.

"But Kylie, she has no loyalty to our family; at least you stopped talking to Jordyn for me, but she is still speaking to her," Khloe said.

"Karl and Leandro are best friends, Khloe; get it through your head; they have to be around each other, and Karl is Leovanni's godfather," Kendall said.

Kendall and Kylie, we're very overprotective of Kassie, and if they had to face Khloe's wrath defending Kassie, then so be it.

"I don't know why you guys don't see what the problem is," Kim said.

"Because there isn't a problem; Khloe is trying to make it a problem," Kendall replied to Kim.

Kassie showed up as Khloe had started a rant and was screaming her head off. Kassie put her phone down on the table, and Kylie placed a hand on her lap.

"Kassie, you should apologize to Khloe; she's your older sister. There should be more respect for her from you," Kourtney said.

"Fuck off, respectfully," Kassie told Kourtney.

"See, this is what is talking about," Khloe said, pointing at Kassie as she looked at Kris.

"Respect is earned, not given," Kassie said.

"I'm done holding back with her," Khloe said as she stood up threw the pillow at Kassie.

"Don't fucking throw a pillow at me," Kassie said as she stood up and got in Khloe's face.

"What you want to do?" Khloe asked her.

"This," Kassie said as she mushed Khloe.

"No, Kassie, no!" Kris exclaimed.

Kassie started punching Khloe in the face. Kendall sat there in shock as this was probably the most brutal sister fight ever in their family.

Khloe started pulling Kassie's hair and hitting her on the head, but Kassi kept punching her in the face then got her on the ground. Kassie was on top of Khloe on the floor and pounding her face.

"Get her off of me," Khloe screamed.

"Kassie!" Kim screamed.

Corey ran into the room and grabbed Kassie away from Khloe. Khloe got up and followed them into the hallway.

Khloe socked Kassie in the face, but Kassie grabbed her hair, causing her face to slam into the wall.

"Get off of me, Corey!" Kassie yelled as she kept hitting Khloe as best as possible with Corey holding her.

"Khloe, stop it!" Kylie yelled, pulling Khloe from Kassie and Corey, now trapped between the two fighting girls.

"Stop!" Kris screamed as everyone was trying to stop Khloe and Kassie's fight.

Khloe and Kassie finally got separated, and Khloe had a busted lip, and a black eye with Kassie's extensions was on the ground.

"I want to leave," Kassie told Corey.

"No, we have to talk about this," Kris said.

"I'll fight again if you don't let me leave," Kassie told Kris.

Kris got teary-eyed.

"You guys are my daughters, and I don't like you guys fighting to fight each other physically is insane," Kris said, crying.

Kassie softened up, seeing her mom crying, but Khloe kept glaring at Kassie.

"Well, if you had taught your daughter how to be loyal to her family, I wouldn't have to fight her," Khloe said.

"If you knew what boundaries were and how to be respectful, then I would not have been so disloyal to you, Khloe," Kassie said.

"What is she talking about?" Kylie asked Khloe.

"Let's tell everyone how you hired a private investigator on Leandro and how you tried to have Malika make a move on him because your insecure ass couldn't stand that I have a loyal man who loves me and respects me," Kassie announced to everyone.

"Khloe," Kourtney gasped.

"Not only did she beat up my best friend, but she also threatened my team because I had gotten a collaboration deal for some brand that she wanted even though I told her repeatedly I wasn't doing it. She is screaming about loyalty when, in reality, she's just so jealous that her little sister is booked and busy, and she's getting embarrassed by Tristan and Lamar left and right." Kassie ranted.

"Wow," Kendall said.

"I think it's best if everyone goes home," Kourtney said as she couldn't believe how evil Khloe had been towards Kassie.

"Yeah, I want to go home to the family that genuinely cares about me," Kassie said as Corey let her go, and Kassie headed to the front door.

Khloe started crying.

"What? I'm not the villain; I was trying to be a good sister to her," Khloe said.

"That's not how you do it, Khloe; you did the same with Scott and me at the beginning of our relationship. You overstep people's boundaries all the time, and people let you because you intimidate them," Kourtney said.

"We already have Khloe and Kassi fighting; we don't need you and Khloe fighting too, Kourt," Kim said.

Kourtney rolled her eyes.

"I don't like how there is favoritism among us like it's terrible enough mom has favorites, but as sisters, we should have each other's backs and be honest with each other like this is so embarrassing and hurtful to witness," Kourtney said.

"I agree with Kourt," Kylie said.