Article

Kathryne Jenner and Leandro Ball's Son Leovanni Ball's Middle Name Revealed

Kathryne Jenner and Leandro Ball chose a sentimental middle name for their first child Leovanni Ball. Find out the little guy's moniker below.

Kathryne Jenner and Leandro Ball have given their newborn Leovanni Ball a middle name that has a special meaning—and we're happy about their choice.

According to a Kathryne's Instagram story, Kathryne, 23, and Leandro, 26, chose to give the middle name Kavari to the newest addition of their family in honor of his grandfather, whose name is Lavari Ball.

When asked on her Instagram story, What's Leovanni's middle name? Kathryne answered that it is Kavar in honor of Lavar but with a K.

Leandro picked Leovanni's first and middle name, he was super excited; a source shares that are becoming parents has made Kathryne and Leandro closer than ever.

Kathryne also revealed that Leovanni was delivered by the same doctor that welcomed Stormi Webster, True Thompson, and Wolf Webster.

The source told E! News that the couple was "soaking up" Leovanni's first week home, adding that the new mom was "doing great" and "very happy her baby is healthy. She's soaking in all of the first moments with him and is really happy he's here."

Kathryne and Leandro have quickly adjusted to their new schedules as parents.

Although we have not seen Leovanni's little face yet, we can picture it—thanks to his aunt Kendall Jenner, who shared during a recent taping of The Ellen DeGeneres Show that the 3-week-old baby looks "exactly" like his dad. Said Kris, "When I saw him, it was like, 'He looks just look his dad!'"

Hopefully, we can judge for ourselves soon.