Article

Kathryne Jenner Goes Mansion Hunting With Leandro Ball In Chicago Following Birth Of First Child Leovanni

Reality mogul mom Kathryne Jenner is back in business as she launched a new Sunny Decor just five weeks after giving birth to her son, Leovanni Kavari Ball, on Feb 22. Paps also spotted the home decor mogul with her husband Leandro Ball during their visit to a modernist white mansion in Chicago.

However, it remains unclear if the Chicagoan pad already belongs to the blonde beauty, 23, or if she's in the works of inking a contract to acquire the real estate, according to the Daily Mail.

The "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" alum donned a casual form-fitting white t-shirt and paired it with black leggings with white sneakers and white socks. Kathryne hid her locks under a white baseball cap.

Her husband was similarly attired in a black sweatshirt and black joggers with black sneakers as they toured the property that is still under construction. The duo appeared to be with a third companion, reportedly showing them around the area.

This outing marked the first time Kathryne went out in public since giving birth to her first child with Leandro Ball, TMZ reported.

Since Leovanni was welcomed to the world, netizens are yet to see his first full pics. In announcing his birth last month, Kathryne opted to keep things private and only posted pictures of her and Leandro looking and holding their baby boy in the hospital without showing his face.

That photo grabbed over 20 million likes on Instagram, with Kathryne's follower count sitting at 298 million and counting.

Interestingly enough, Kathryne already owns a penthouse in Chicago and multiple mega-mansions in L.A.