Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Twenty-One

The Kardashians' Season Three Trailer

Kim Kardashian is going through it in the new trailer for season 3 of The Kardashians. The 42-year-old mother of four and businesswoman is finally addressing her August 2022 split from Pete Davidson and her struggles with her ex-husband, Kanye West.

In the new trailer, Kim sits down for her confessional interview, claiming, "I don't even know where we left off."

"You were still in a relationship," a producer reminds her.

"I was? Damn," Kim says, smiling.

Kim then narrates, "Things change really quickly."

Kim is then seen talking with her sister, Khloe Kardashian, who asks if she's doing OK.

"I'm not OK. I'm having such a hard day today," Kim admits, bursting into tears.

Though Kanye is never directly named, Kim's sister Kendall Jenner later says, "I don't know how Kim handles everything with her ex-husband."

Since the last season of the Hulu series aired, Kanye was once again in hot water for his White Lives Matter T-shirt line and his anti-semitic comments, which lost him numerous business deals.

Kim is seen in the trailer talking to momager, Kris Jenner, saying, "We have made up the most insane narrative. We stay silent through all the lies for my kids."

Kylie Jenner is attempting to hold herself and her family accountable in the new trailer for season 3 of The Kardashians. The 25-year-old makeup mogul addressed a long-standing criticism of her famous family.

"All of us just need to have a bigger conversation about the beauty standards that we're setting," Kylie says to her sisters. She adds of her 5-year-old daughter, Stormi Webster, "I don't want my daughter to do the things I did."

She also tells a surprised Kassie, "I wish I'd never touched anything to begin with."

Khloe Kardashian dealt with a skin cancer scare that ended up having her have the tumor removed, leading her best friend Malika Haqq to tell her she hasn't 'seen her this low.'

Kylie rounded up her sisters Kim, Khloe, Kourtney, Kassie, and Kendall to talk to them about their contribution to what some call unattainable beauty standards they are setting - due in part to surgical procedures, fillers and preventative aging procedures.

'All of us just need to have a bigger conversation about the beauty standards that we're setting,' Kylie proclaimed in one clip.

Also in the trailer, Khloe was asked about her relationship with baby daddy and love rat Tristan Thompson, whom has been on and off over the years.

And that's not the only drama in the family. Her older sister, Kourtney Kardashian, is also accusing her of using her May 2022 wedding in Positano, Italy, as a "business opportunity."

Kourtney's wedding to Travis Barker was entirely hosted by Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana. In September 2022, Kim shared her collaboration with Dolce & Gabbana at Milan Fashion Week.