~ Chapter 2 ~

In Pop Village, everyone looked despairing knowing the Queen had just escaped from her own wedding. They had the right to call her irresponsible, but not stupid. She only defended her ass, in her skin, everyone would have the same footfall (unless someone likes Creek).

Val, Barb, and Peppy kept calling Poppy, but either their calls were disconnected or ignored. Question ... what was she doing now?

Creek, he went back and forth thinking about losing the cast of The King. He couldn't let that happen. He had to find her. His smile grew more and more terrifying along with his penny thoughts of hurting Poppy for hurting him so much.

In the end, the girls, along with Poppy's father, gave up, they needed a break, but they couldn't leave her the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, in the white building, Branch sat at his desk, papers in hand, and Poppy sat awkwardly on the bed.

The gray troll was fully occupied so she decided to look around the apartment.

"Then maybe I'll take a look around," she said

He just looked at her but behind him he could have said something she had already left, so he just shrugged.

Poppy looked at the photos as she descended the very long stairs, most of him being small and hanging out with the old lady. It's probably his grandmother.

She had so many questions. But his grandmother might already be in the world and she didn't want to choke him any more, so she waved her arms in the air in the "bang" sign and continued walking.

Later, after Branch was done with the damn papers, he looked around for Poppy, thinking she was still out for a walk somewhere. He saw her. She was standing next to a photo of baby Branch and Rosiepuff. The gray troll was creeping up to her. He wanted to surprise her and scare her. Wait what? Frighten? None of these things.

He was already right behind her back, he gently grabbed her waist, getting a gasp from her, and shoved her towards him, and she just choked a little.

Yes, yes, I know, too high a level, but he couldn't resist anymore, and neither could she.

"Uhm so what are you doing here" he asked

"I don't think I should interfere, but is that your grandma?" she pointed at the photo

"Yes ... unfortunately she is not here with me anymore," he replied lightly regretfully

"She would definitely be proud of you," she said

"Besides, you're veryooo cute in that picture -v-" she continued

"Ha ha ha" he replied with a slight sarcasm but also with a smile.

"But it's true"

"Yes, yes, for sure," he laughed

She just smiled.

"In general, it's a very nice house", she praised

"Thanks, anyway, though, I'll show you where you'll sleep"

"okay"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the pod, Creek was scribbling on a piece of paper with an evil smile, just what the fuck was he writing there? Maybe we'll never know .... okay ... such a joke. He was just drawing his plans to find Poppy, there was a crumpled sheet of paper around his chair ... because there was no room left in the trash can.

He heard a knock on the door, it was Peppy.

"Hello, son," he muttered

"Hello Peppy," he returned