~ Chapter 8 ~

It was totally cold. Poppy was still in the very short dress from the party. Which made Creek even more tempted. She couldn't even warm herself. Her father was no longer at her side, only cold concrete beneath her, and she was held under compulsion in confinement.

There was definitely a basement under it. It was heard after the screams of a man coming from below. She was afraid that her father was being tortured to death there .. or maybe he had other slaves? After all, he was a murderer during all these years. It is not known how many trolls he managed to kidnap, kill and even rape.

She knew tears would not help her here. Even if she was begging on her knees, it would be worth nothing.

She heard the door of the chamber opening again and again. The bastard walked in, but he didn't turn his head to Poppy. He didn't even glance at her. The worst part was that he came in without any clothes on, he was wearing only tight boxer shorts.

"And how is my queen?" Will you come eat with me?" He asked
"Never!" she shouted back to let him know that she also had a rather tough character.
"Die of hunger then." he said. Poppy didn't care. She could die here.

She really wanted to eat something, she remembered the taste of the pancakes she had previously eaten with Branch. She missed it. His food could have been two... even ten times worse.

Creek walked over to her, "If you don't want to eat with me, you'll eat alone on the ground." he said as he opened the bars and brutally threw the tray of food onto the concrete, causing everything to be destroyed, crushed, and poured. How was she supposed to eat of it?

"I won't eat it anyway, you disgust me with myself." she said and he glared at her then opened the bars again without closing them and entered the cell. Terrified, Poppy moved away a few steps but, backing up, she fell down injuring her wrists.
He pulled her to him, grabbing her wrists, which made her growl in pain. He then squeezed her face tightly and forced her into his eyes.

"Listen to me .. you have to eat this, if you die now, I won't be able to be king without you, I need you! And if you just avoid my orders, your little gray boy will be lifeless. Do you want this?"
She couldn't say anything, her cheeks were already red from his hands so she just shook her head to show that she didn't want to.

"Okay," he said, then squeezed her wrists tighter as she cried. He growled and again with his brute force pushed her to the concrete as she got more bruises and wounds on her body. He left and locked the door. She couldn't move any part of her body. Everything hurt so much that she wasn't even able to massage the painful parts.

She watched him go and quietly mumbled to himself "idiot" Creek lifted one ear when he heard it.
"What did you say?!"

Her eyes widened in fear. Now she wished she hadn't said that. He looked at her with more anger and aggressively returned to the cage, this time locking her. He quickly took off his boxers as she was shaking. He walked over to her, pinning her against the wall, saying the words "I see you can't be a good girl."

Only her breathing could be heard, now she showed that she was really afraid of him. He started biting her neck hard that she let out a scream of pain. To silence her, he slid to her mouth and kissed her passionately, begging his tongue to slip into hers. She wouldn't let him in. Furious, he forced her to open her mouth and willingly let him in. He was fucking her with his tongue as he held her bruised wrists as she cried harder. "Please d-don't do this!" She screamed as his fingers traveled down her waist. He was ready to take off her panties, but Poppy wouldn't. And he ignored all her pleas, "Please Creek, you will hurt me!" It hurt her, it hurt her that he had used her and that he had touched her at all.

His hand was still wandering to her lower part as soon as she saw him lift her dress to reveal her torso, and in the meantime, pulling down her panties, she smacked him with her legs forcefully causing him to fall to the other end of the cage while the blood flowed from his nose.